UFDAs

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Weak Cardinal group
Here’s the ones that have a chance
Tariq Colr, OT Rut. Decent athlete that needs work especially on footwork.
Ryan Pulley, CB, Ark. Pectoral injury hurt his chances. I think he’s a short safety if he’s anything
Jerome Washington, TE, TE. Injured often. Looks like more of a blocker than receiver but plays hard.

The group is very weak but should be very cheap to sign. The practice squad is all they can hope for. Sad as there were tons of better choices.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Harry, What about Miles Brown DL Wofford 6-2 320??? Could he be our new version of Xavier Williams?

Last edited:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Harry, What about Miles Brown DL Wofford 6-2 320??? Could he be our new version of Xavier Williams?

Xiaver Williams was a special athlete. Not to many power lifters have the athletic ability to play football. Williams did have that. He was a GREAT role player for us.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Xiaver Williams was a special athlete. Not to many power lifters have the athletic ability to play football. Williams did have that. He was a GREAT role player for us.
obviously improved significantly when he left the cardinals for the kansas city chiefs

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
With 11 draftees, I'm not too concerned with the UFA's, this year.

its always interesting to see if one or two of the UDFAs shows enough to be end of the roster or PS worthy.You never know who could show potential and be worth developing for a future role.

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think it’s more difficult to recruit UDFAs when you have 3 of the last 7 picks.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Interesting that Antoine Wesley wasn't picked by KK and didn't choose to come here as UDFA. He had 1,400 yards and 9 TD's last year at Texas Tech.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UFDA? :devil::biglaugh:

United Foundation for Disabled Archers

Training camp fodder.

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Sorry but I only provide assessments on players I’ve seen or the few people I trust the most have seen. No one has him.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
#90 in the video. There’s your backup NT

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Interesting that Antoine Wesley wasn't picked by KK and didn't choose to come here as UDFA. He had 1,400 yards and 9 TD's last year at Texas Tech.

We just picked up 3 WR in the draft, plus a few FAs before - Wesley would be smart NOT to come here as it's almost guaranteed none of the UDFAs are going to make the practice squad, less the roster, this year

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
its always interesting to see if one or two of the UDFAs shows enough to be end of the roster or PS worthy.You never know who could show potential and be worth developing for a future role.

Love reading alot of your posts, but you really need to start putting a few spaces after your periods. :thumbup: