UCLA @ ASU

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dare we think this game will happen?

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401249425

If they play I am really expecting ASU to be very rusty after missing 3 weeks of practice. And then we'll get the inevitable posts on here about this player sucking or that player sucking.

ASU also will be missing 2 from their secondary who are suspended.

So my expectations are pretty low here.

Last edited:

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dare we think this game will happen?

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401249425

If they play I am really expecting ASU to be very rusty after missing 3 weeks of practice. And then we'll get the inevitable posts on here about this plague are sucking or that player sucking.

ASU also will be missing 2 from their secondary who are suspended.

So my expectations are pretty low here.

I really doubt there will be much comment on the game. This season is a washout. I want them to win and have no major injuries. I have no real expectations about what will happen.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Needless to say... the devils are very rusty. Will be a miracle if we win this one.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Asu played just like the cardinals...just tons of penalties in key situations.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This game was the college version of the Az Cardinals. Stupid penalties all friggin game, inside the one and fumble, and once we have the lead we let UCLA go the distance to score. Should have won by 14

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Welp, jaydens sophomore season was wasted

As I understand it, this year didn't count for eligibility purposes for anyone? May still get three more seasons. Certainly his effort last night will not make him a hot QB commodity to NFL teams.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lot of the Sun Devil wounds were self inflicted. It made for a tough night's sleep.

Still they rallied in the second half and almost had a chance to win. The offensive line couldn't handle the blitzes UCLA threw at them.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A lot of the Sun Devil wounds were self inflicted. It made for a tough night's sleep.

Still they rallied in the second half and almost had a chance to win. The offensive line couldn't handle the blitzes UCLA threw at them.

Three ineligible player downfield penalties in one game is ludicrous. One was questionable for sure but two of them took TDs off the board.

Jayden did not have a good game.

Defense played well enough to win.

12 penalties

2 turnovers and both were killers.

I had no real expectations. ASU is a better team than UCLA but they weren't last night.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't know why they bothered to play. At least the effort was better in the third quarter. I think they should just shut football down for the year, and make sure we are good for next year.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk