UA vs. USC

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Our offense has been able to move the ball pretty much at will, and if it wasn't for turnovers then the Cats would probably be leading this game.

Then again, those turnovers are what separates the good teams from the not so good teams.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope we draft Cason...I'd love to see him stay in Arizona.

Cats up 13-10.....

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And as I say that, Cason comes with pressure and almost gets the sack and forces a bad throw. :D

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love how teams don't even look at Cason's side of the field. Not even a glance.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
I'm a big UA hater, but would love to see them win here. TAKE DOWN USC!!!!! They are outplaying them on both sides of the ball, but they really need to build their lead here.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was no facemask...and that ref was RIGHT there and made the wrong call. His hand was on the top of his helmet.

I love USC, but I'd like to see the Cats win...primarily because I heart Antoine Cason.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The "Reggie Bush Shake?"

Good lord...give it up. He is soooo not anywhere near Bush in college.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
That was no facemask...and that ref was RIGHT there and made the wrong call. His hand was on the top of his helmet.

I love USC, but I'd like to see the Cats win...primarily because I heart Antoine Cason.

What is even more amazing is that they called it a 15 yard facemask. For not even grabbing the facemask, how do you get to the personal foul one?

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL, and a half the distance from the end of the kick penalty too!! on the half yard line!

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, that just about put this game away. UA can't score, and USC is now almost in FG range with 4 and a half left.

Crap.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That game may go down in history as one of the most boring football game ever played. If the inventors of football played a game like that in the early days football wouldn't even exist today.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
The last 3:00 minutes of that game, Stoops and Dykes showed that they are completely incompetent. I don't know how anyone could conclude otherwise.