U of A vs. BYU

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OT - the James Rogers school of Law at UA - I didn't attend or anything but is there something that diminishs its status in the eyes of the state? i though it was pretty renowned.

It was a *winkwink* joke. Of course UA has a law school. No one has ever told UA what it can or cannot teach.

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
Do ASU football/baseball players come back and show love like the UA basketball guys do? I don't think so. Barry won't even acknowledge ASU. There is no loyalty there.

You were already shown wrong once about Barry, and you will be shown wrong again...A nice donation is coming quite soon...

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I'm one of the biggest Bonds' apologists around when it comes to the steroids thing and his records, but I would not want anything at my school named after that idiot. He's without a doubt one of the most loathsome characters in American sports history and is seemingly bad karma - witness the playoff choking of his professional teams and ASU's zero national titles in baseball since he infamously stepped out of his limousine in Tempe.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Well I think you are wrong on Chicago and maybe New York too, but I kind of understand what you're saying.

Which big time college football programs play in New York City and Chicago? Northwestern? Rutgers is in New Jersey, close to NYC, but its not.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Which big time college football programs play in New York City and Chicago? Northwestern? Rutgers is in New Jersey, close to NYC, but its not.
Oops, wasn't thinking. I was in baseball season mode when I posted that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson