U of A vs. BYU

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Is Tui the worst QB in D1? I'm not just talking starters...I'm talking ALL Qbs. This guy is pathetic.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That runningback from BYU is a beast. Or is he? I guess we'll know later in the year after they play a real team. 14-0.

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
Don't you clowns have anything better to do than start a new thread bashing UA? Get a life.

I'm a UofA alumn so I have a right to bash the offense right now. I was hoping it would have more creativity than that of the John Mackovic era. I know it's early but it just hasn't looked sharp at all and hasn't done anything for me yet.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I'm a UofA alumn so I have a right to bash the offense right now. I was hoping it would have more creativity than that of the John Mackovic era. I know it's early but it just hasn't looked sharp at all and hasn't done anything for me yet.

I wasn't talking about you Espo. Like you, I went to UA. I was speaking of the ASU trolls.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Don't you clowns have anything better to do than start a new thread bashing UA? Get a life.
I only have room in my life for two things today, bash U of A and I can also point out that Man U beat Sunderland today 1-0. :D

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
the Wildcats were pathetic. i really thought this was the turnaround season. It looked so good too. Cason had a sack and forced fumble and things were working but then the offense started to call crappy draws and wheels just like last year. Tuitama doesnt have what it takes.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the Wildcats were pathetic. i really thought this was the turnaround season. It looked so good too. Cason had a sack and forced fumble and things were working but then the offense started to call crappy draws and wheels just like last year. Tuitama doesnt have what it takes.

And just like last year and the year before that ASU scheduled a cream puff to play in the 1st game.. At least UofA is scheduling good teams to open up with.. They aint scuurrred.. :thumbup:

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tuitama is a mess. Is there any other QB with upside on the team?

I watched until the end of the 3rd period, then switched to another game.

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
Tuitama is a mess. Is there any other QB with upside on the team?

Yes. Tyler Lyon the RS freshman -- he won't stay that way long. Tui hasn't played well for the past 3 years.. it's time to see what else is out there

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
They had a kid QB the team USA squad in the world cup - he didn't look amazing, but tui looks terrible out there

i wanted to watch this one, but had to change it early

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And just like last year and the year before that ASU scheduled a cream puff to play in the 1st game.. At least UofA is scheduling good teams to open up with.. They aint scuurrred.. :thumbup:

Gee - when did you live in Tucson? If you never have - what's your connection to the U of A? Why would you live in the Valley and pull for the team down South? Goes against your "home" team ranting. You've always lived in the Valley - why aren't you an ASU fan? Did you jump on the U of A bandwagon because they were better than ASU in basketball or something? :shrug:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee - when did you live in Tucson? If you never have - what's your connection to the U of A? Why would you live in the Valley and pull for the team down South? Goes against your "home" team ranting. You've always lived in the Valley - why aren't you an ASU fan? Did you jump on the U of A bandwagon because they were better than ASU in basketball or something? :shrug:

I have "met" alot of Tuscon ladies in my time.. Spent time there..

But tlisten here this is my thought process.. Say someone from oh lets say Iowa wants to be a Hawkeye for whatever reason.. Iowa wont accept them so they have to choose a different place thats that their number one choice.. They then become an alum of that team.. So be it thats the place that wanted them.. College is so different than pro sports..

But maybe Im all screwed up since ASU will accept anyone if they have money or a bad criminal record and can play football..

HooverDam

Reaction score

Are you serious? You realize SJSU went to a bowl game last year, right? How can you keep bashing ASU when they've won back to back Territorial Cups, gone to Bowl games ,et cetera. Do I think ASU is great? No. Are they were I want them to be? No. Are they a mediocre Pac 10 team? Yes. Is UofA a mediocre Pac 10 team? No, they are a bottom tier Pac team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson