U of A is playing great!

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Nobody expected the Cats to even compete in this game, so I don't know what you are implying?

Let's see ASU actually play a road game this year before we start talking trash, OK?

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nobody expected the Cats to even compete in this game, so I don't know what you are implying?

Let's see ASU actually play a road game this year before we start talking trash, OK?
Ding ding. Let us recognize that the UofA fan brought up ASU in a U of A thread, okay? :)

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
You scared me. I thought they were actually playing great. I would not like to see an upset here.

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
we have a problem... and its that our players dont give a crap outside of Larsen and Cason.

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score

ua beat Cal last season, and thought they had a great chance to compete with Cal the entire LONG offseason(ua's favorite time of year)...So I don't know what you're implying? Do you think that ASU is going to lose to Stanford on the road???

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
ua beat Cal last season, and thought they had a great chance to compete with Cal the entire LONG offseason(ua's favorite time of year)...So I don't know what you're implying? Do you think that ASU is going to lose to Stanford on the road???

I'm implying that with the teams we have seen thus far this season, UofA went into the game with very little chance. Last year means nothing, especially with the way the Cats have played to begin the current season.

As far as ASU goes, no, I don't expect them to lose to Stanford. I'm just saying that it seems a bit off to be bashing UofA when they get their asses handed to them on the road against a top ranked team when ASU hasn't even left Sun Devil Stadium yet.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ding ding. Let us recognize that the UofA fan brought up ASU in a U of A thread, okay? :)

But lets not forget that an ASU fan started this thread with the sole intention of bagging on the Cats..

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
But lets not forget that an ASU fan started this thread with the sole intention of bagging on the Cats..

I take offense to that statement. That wasn't my sole intention, just one of my intentions.:)

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So how many ua games are televised this year?

Sept. 1, 2007 at Brigham Young (Versus)
Sept. 8, 2007 Northern Arizona
Sept. 15, 2007 New Mexico (FSN-AZ)
Sept. 22, 2007 at California (Versus)
Sept. 29, 2007 Wash. St.
Oct. 6, 2007 at Oregon State
Oct. 13, 2007 at Southern Cal
Oct. 20, 2007 Stanford (FSN-AZ)
Oct. 27, 2007 at Washington
Nov. 3, 2007 UCLA (ABC)
Nov. 15, 2007 Oregon (ESPN)
Dec. 1, 2007 at Arizona State (ESPN2)