Truth Hurts...

slanidrac16

ASFN Hero
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes we are all concerned at how we are playing… now. Eight weeks ago we were very, very good. I refused to believe we were playing that far over our heads and I refuse to believe we are as bad as we played Sunday.

Sports always has its up and downs. I bowl and I can throw a 180 and then come back with 225 and 215. Same bowler , same lanes.

With football 10 guys can do a great job but 1 guy blows his assignment and the play, the drive or the game is over.

I holding on to all hope we can turn this around Saturday and play like we did some weeks back.

cheesebeef

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decade?? Don’t flatter yourself

Uh... you’re the one who brought up Suns.net. That was over a decade ago. So, you’re the one who flattered me in the first place. Kinda ratted on yourself there, Friendo.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Uh... you’re the one who brought up Suns.net. That was over a decade ago. So, you’re the one who flattered me in the first place. Kinda ratted on yourself there, Friendo.
I brought up suns.net to let u know that calling me a bandwagoner was completely FALSE. I don’t even know u for that long but I have been lurking and saw your demeanor hasn’t changed since u started posting here.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
But only see what you want to see, but when your bother is out of pocket you don’t say anything, Mr “Righteous Crusader”
I’ve called out cheese in the past. You may not want to admit. But I have. He has a tendency not to generally question someone’s fandom. Particularly if they’ve been posting on the site for a long time. If he called you out sorry about that on his behalf. But we are two different people. I’m not his keeper. He’s an adult.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I’ve called out cheese in the past. You may not want to admit. But I have. He has a tendency not to generally question someone’s fandom. Particularly if they’ve been posting on the site for a long time. If he called you out sorry about that on his behalf. But we are two different people. I’m not his keeper. He’s an adult.
Uh-oh cheese. Maybe watch your back.

OP
OP
82CardsGrad

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Truth hurts… Kliff & Kyler are officially akin to a fast-growing, yet undetected form of cancer. They are destroying this team from deep within. It’s not one or the other. It’s both. Both are fully inadequate to take this team to higher levels of success.
It’s the truth. And it hurts big time…

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Truth hurts… Kliff & Kyler are officially akin to a fast-growing, yet undetected form of cancer. They are destroying this team from deep within. It’s not one or the other. It’s both. Both are fully inadequate to take this team to higher levels of success.
It’s the truth. And it hurts big time…
I have one hope. It's a slim one, but it's a hope. If Bidwill wakes up and does 2 things, we have a chance to save KM's career. #1, he has to clean house. That's a given. #2 is to hire a real freaking GM and not his drinking buddy. This GM's directive will be very simple, yet also difficult. Hire a coach that can get to KM and not coddle him. The guy has to be able to hold his attention yet grill him when he's being lazy or thinking improperly about the game. The GM will also have to assemble a, you know, proper roster.

Otherwise, KM will be a really good almost-was. So, no pressure or anything.

OP
OP
82CardsGrad

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
All of this because they lost a game yesterday. The season isn't over and this is all speculation and BS until it is.
Still speculation and BS?

Kliffy should never be allowed on a NFL sideline, and Kyler should be traded, or, allow him to do what he really wants…which is leave to go play baseball.
This franchise is so screwed it’s laughable.

OP
OP
82CardsGrad

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Watching the games this weekend, I can't understand how anyone could look at the competing teams (with the possible exceptions being the Titans and Bucs), and think the Cards are even in the same universe as the Chiefs, Bills, Bengals, Rams, Packers and 9ers...

I won't go into an exhaustive comparison, other than to say that at the two most critical positions...that being the Head Coach and QB, the Cards are literally light-years away from these teams. It's sad... and yes, the Truth cuts like a knife... it hurts bad!

There isn't enough alcohol on earth that could get me to envision a team led by Kliff, with Kyler at QB, that could've possibly competed at the level of Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Stafford, or even Jimmy G. Let alone the teams themselves fighting & battling at levels of brutality and grit the Cards haven't shown since their 2008/2009 run to the Super Bowl...

I'll say it again... with Kliff and Kyler, this franchise will win it's fair share of regular season games. Maybe make a post season here or there. But they will be a laughable 1 & done playoff team whenever they do make the post season. They'll certainly never be a legit post season threat.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching the games this weekend, I can't understand how anyone could look at the competing teams (with the possible exceptions being the Titans and Bucs), and think the Cards are even in the same universe as the Chiefs, Bills, Bengals, Rams, Packers and 9ers...

I won't go into an exhaustive comparison, other than to say that at the two most critical positions...that being the Head Coach and QB, the Cards are literally light-years away from these teams. It's sad... and yes, the Truth cuts like a knife... it hurts bad!

There isn't enough alcohol on earth that could get me to envision a team led by Kliff, with Kyler at QB, that could've possibly competed at the level of Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Stafford, or even Jimmy G. Let alone the teams themselves fighting & battling at levels of brutality and grit the Cards haven't shown since their 2008/2009 run to the Super Bowl...

I'll say it again... with Kliff and Kyler, this franchise will win it's fair share of regular season games. Maybe make a post season here or there. But they will be a laughable 1 & done playoff team whenever they do make the post season. They'll certainly never be a legit post season threat.
Other than beating SF twice, LA once, the Titans you mean.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah, Kyler has talent, but he just seems lazy and disinterested at times and combine the fact his leadership has been questioned, I am starting to lose faith in him being a true franchise elevating QB. Next year is a critical year for KM.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1976suns