Troy Hambrick busted for dealing Crack!

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
78 grams? Do you relaize how little that is and he is going to do Federal Time? Wow.

I'm not defending him by any means but sheesh. I've seen people fail to get prosecuted for 50 lbs of coke. I guess its a matter or where and when.

Hambrick it seems is emulating his life in the NFL, far from a big time player.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Reminds me of the year we ran for 78 yards a game and gave up 78 sacks. :?

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
78 grams? Do you relaize how little that is and he is going to do Federal Time? Wow.

That's almost 3 ounces of crack cocaine. That's a lot of crack, don't they only smoke a little tiny piece to get high?

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
I prosecute federal drug crimes for a living, and 78 grams of crack is a lot. Depending on the net weight of the crack, and Hambrick's criminal history, he could be facing a 10 year statutory mandatory minimum sentence.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
I prosecute federal drug crimes for a living, and 78 grams of crack is a lot. Depending on the net weight of the crack, and Hambrick's criminal history, he could be facing a 10 year statutory mandatory minimum sentence.

Are you a prosecutor in LC? My wife is currently in law school, wanting to work for either the DA or PD. Would be cool to know someone else who does it.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

I guess when I used to deal with kilos rather than grams while a K9 handler on the border it just doesn't appear to be much. Plus you prosecutors always declined interest in Arizona and the county was so broke they couldn't accept anymore federal cases. I guess its more likely to be prosecuted in a real city rather than a po dunk border town(I'm so glad I am not here).

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Crack Ostracized From Drug Community For Hanging Out With Troy Hambrick

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
I guess when I used to deal with kilos rather than grams while a K9 handler on the border it just doesn't appear to be much. Plus you prosecutors always declined interest in Arizona and the county was so broke they couldn't accept anymore federal cases. I guess its more likely to be prosecuted in a real city rather than a po dunk border town(I'm so glad I am not here).

Yea, I'll bet you didn't see gram amounts on the border. Not worth the effort for smugglers to bring gram amounts across. Still, 78 grams is a lot. My DEA agents would all testify that's a distributable amount. I think the farther away from the border, the more likely prosecutors will prosecute the smaller amounts.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
he actually had a 78 yard run for us once i remember... let me look it up

I think it was in Maimi...I was there and IIRC we settled for a FG. But we did win when Josh McCown hit Larry Fitz for a score late in the game. I also meat Q and his mother and Father and spent some time with them. And let me tell his Mother is the nicest Lady yopu'd ever want to meet and it no wonder her son is the way he is. "Amazing Family"... They took us in like we were family, I told my son after that if we'd have spent any more time with them they would have invited us to dinner.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Know what would have been the best, If Hambrick sold crack to Luis Sharpe, that he obtained from Dennis McKinnleys drug ring!!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave