Trevor Bauer Serious Accusations

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This guy is a real piece of work. I always thought he was a dbag but apparently his kink is ****** assault and violence.

Content is graphic so under spoiler

The report says on the night of May 15, 2021, Bauer invited the woman to his house again and this time asked her to agree on a safe word. About five minutes into ***, she said that he began choking her again, at which point she lost consciousness and “was unable to speak or move my body.” She says when she regained consciousness, Bauer was punching her head: “This was the first punch I felt but it is very possible that Trevor had already been punching and scratching the right side of my face while I was unconscious. Trevor then punched me hard with a closed fist to the left side of my jaw, the left side of my head, and both cheekbones. I remember this vividly and it was extremely startling and painful. I was absolutely frozen and terrified. I could not speak or move. After punching me several times, he then flipped me back onto my stomach and began choking me with hair. I lost consciousness again.”

The woman said she had a terrible pain behind both of her ears and detailed tasting blood, as if her lip was split open. The woman said that when she regained consciousness, she was crying and shaking violently and that Bauer said to her repeatedly: “You’re safe. I’m here. You’re safe.” He began scratching her back and whispered to her, “I would never do those things to you if it wasn’t sexually.”

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Sounds like typical Dom-Sub B D S M type stuff.

But consent is huge in these types of scenarios, obviously it doesn't sound like she consented to this type of play.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Former Dodger Dave Stewart livid about team's handling of Trevor Bauer case

The organization isn’t what it was when we came through,’’ Stewart, a rookie relief pitcher on the 1981 World Series team, told USA TODAY Sports. “The Dodgers organization that I grew up in under the O’Malley family would never stand for that. The Dodgers should have stepped up in that situation, and they didn’t. You’ve got to have character standards.

“I told them, 'I can’t show up for that.’ "

When Stewart informed the Dodgers he won’t be attending the July 25 celebration, he said he received an e-mail that read: “The team and the Players Associations support the player until he’s guilty.’’

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
This sounds like an especially tough case from a he-said/she-said standpoint. It's not disputed that the woman was pursuing a ****** relationship with Bauer, and it's not disputed that she asked for sadomasochistic play. Obviously if you are into that, you're going to have to find a partner who is also into it. It's not disputed that she and Bauer agreed on a safe word which she then declined to make use of. So she asked to be beat up for a thrill, Bauer complied by beating her up, and now she's saying "Well I didn't mean it that way."

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am guessing more women will come forward on this. You don't just jump to this level of mental illness.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

We have messages that show [the woman] repeatedly asking for “rough” ****** encounters involving requests to be “choked out” and slapped in the face. In both of their encounters, [the woman] drove from San Diego to Mr. Bauer’s residence in Pasadena, Calif. where she went on to dictate what she wanted from him sexually and he did what was asked. Following each of her only two meetings with Mr. Bauer, [the woman] spent the night and left without incident, continuing to message Mr. Bauer with friendly and flirtatious banter. In the days following their second and final encounter, [the woman] shared photos of herself and indicated that she had sought medical care for a concussion. Mr. Bauer responded with concern and confusion, and [the woman] was neither angry nor accusatory.

——————

This is going to be a doozy and probably drag for a long

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And? A victimless “crime” vs ****** assault
If he did it, he should be punished severely, but he has not been charged or arrested yet. Too many times people will believe the accuser before all parties have been talked to and the evidence collected. There is always two sides to a story. That is why you are innocent until proven guilty.
I still will never forget when that girl accused the Duke lacrosse players of ****. The media immediately believed the girl and basically sentenced the players to jail. Turns out she lied and peoples reputations were ruined. That girl by the way is in jail now for killing someone.
I think assaulting or rapi*g a woman is the lowest. If Bauer is guilty, he should get what he deserves. But until then, we have to let due process take its course. I do think having him stay away from the team is the smart move for all involved.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
If he did it, he should be punished severely, but he has not been charged or arrested yet. Too many times people will believe the accuser before all parties have been talked to and the evidence collected. There is always two sides to a story. That is why you are innocent until proven guilty.
I still will never forget when that girl accused the Duke lacrosse players of ****. The media immediately believed the girl and basically sentenced the players to jail. Turns out she lied and peoples reputations were ruined. That girl by the way is in jail now for killing someone.
I think assaulting or rapi*g a woman is the lowest. If Bauer is guilty, he should get what he deserves. But until then, we have to let due process take its course. I do think having him stay away from the team is the smart move for all involved.
Yeah, that's totally not the case here. He's been accused credibly by multiple people who are going through the courts.

Thanks for your disclaimer though!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This sounds like an especially tough case from a he-said/she-said standpoint. It's not disputed that the woman was pursuing a ****** relationship with Bauer, and it's not disputed that she asked for sadomasochistic play. Obviously if you are into that, you're going to have to find a partner who is also into it. It's not disputed that she and Bauer agreed on a safe word which she then declined to make use of. So she asked to be beat up for a thrill, Bauer complied by beating her up, and now she's saying "Well I didn't mean it that way."
In California, choking is illegal even if consent is given.

The text messages also point to him violating their agreement.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
WE don't have to let due process take it's course. That's the court that has to do that. We are allowed to form our opinions before everything is said and done.

I can't believe the Dodgers haven't made moves to get rid of Bauer yet.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

We have messages that show [the woman] repeatedly asking for “rough” ****** encounters involving requests to be “choked out” and slapped in the face. In both of their encounters, [the woman] drove from San Diego to Mr. Bauer’s residence in Pasadena, Calif. where she went on to dictate what she wanted from him sexually and he did what was asked. Following each of her only two meetings with Mr. Bauer, [the woman] spent the night and left without incident, continuing to message Mr. Bauer with friendly and flirtatious banter. In the days following their second and final encounter, [the woman] shared photos of herself and indicated that she had sought medical care for a concussion. Mr. Bauer responded with concern and confusion, and [the woman] was neither angry nor accusatory.

——————

This is going to be a doozy and probably drag for a long
It came out a few weeks ago that the "neither angry nor accusatory" texts were sent AFTER she had already spoken with police and that they prompted her to send those texts so that Bauer would self incriminate.

****-type relationships are big on consent. Even the text messages allude to Bauer violating that consent.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
In California, choking is illegal even if consent is given.

Ah, I did not realize that. Makes sense. I would say "good to know," except that that information will never be directly relevant to me.

The text messages also point to him violating their agreement.

I haven't seen the text messages themselves.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Ah, I did not realize that. Makes sense.

I haven't seen the text messages themselves.
Of course Bauer's legal team is going to twist the text messages to paint the narrative they want, but the fact that we know that she was attempting to get Bauer to self-incriminate because she had already spoken with police is quite telling.

FYI, another damning thing is that Bauer had sex with her WHILE she was unconscious which is rape regardless of previous arrangements.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose