Trevor Bauer Serious Accusations

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I respect you, but this is nonsense.

If he did nothing wrong, why did he send MULTIPLE apologetic texts?

Bauer settled with the first accuser and she is getting $300k through an insurance claim via Bauer so the payment does not come directly from him. The settlement also allows him to talk about it, but not her. Hmmmmm

Then there is the another alleged victim.

Stand up guy you all are defending and it blows my mind you want to jail any woman who can't 100% verify their assault. This is why women don't come forward and why so many are sexually assaulted everyday.

Not being charged doesn't mean innocent.
I don't see anyone defending the guy.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This world can't blow up soon enough. So the average Joe schmo has to trust the judicial system full bore. But the corporations/big money don't....sounds about right. All based on their "perception" of the game. Dude isn't prosecuted by the court of law but the MLB says nah dawg... Pathetic. Stuff like this is why baseball will waste away....my favorite sport growing up as a kid. Sad. I don't even care about Bauer. But karma's a bitch MLB. Yes, I know they have the autonomy to "investigate" further and make decisions.

Sure about that!

And you wanted the first victim jailed! Do you still?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
No, but your comment that the original accuser should got to jail is ridiculous. I've seen his apologies to her. Why is he apologizing? Because he beat her ass, choked her out, and it was without her consent. Just because LA County didn't prosecute, it doesn't change the fact that there is pretty good evidence to believe that he is guilty AF.

I just think you're better than victim blaming. Bauer is a scumbag, rapist woman hitter.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This world can't blow up soon enough. So the average Joe schmo has to trust the judicial system full bore. But the corporations/big money don't....sounds about right. All based on their "perception" of the game. Dude isn't prosecuted by the court of law but the MLB says nah dawg... Pathetic. Stuff like this is why baseball will waste away....my favorite sport growing up as a kid. Sad. I don't even care about Bauer. But karma's a bitch MLB. Yes, I know they have the autonomy to "investigate" further and make decisions.
Do you ever get tired being wrong? There is evidence that was made public that clearly shows that he is a scumbag rapist. How does it feel to defend rapist? Is rape ok, because I believe you think it is.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Do you ever get tired being wrong? There is evidence that was made public that clearly shows that he is a scumbag rapist. How does it feel to defend rapist? Is rape ok, because I believe you think it is.
I have apparently missed the vast majority of this discussion, but what were in the texts that you were pointing to? Did it show him admitting or apologizing for hurting her specifically?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have apparently missed the vast majority of this discussion, but what were in the texts that you were pointing to? Did it show him admitting or apologizing for hurting her specifically?
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score

I've read that and I have seen the texts where they are talking about their se x, but am having a hard time linking the two text chains together or seeing where he did something to her that wasn't consensual. Not that I would be cool with consensual beating someone up, assuming that is what happened.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've read that and I have seen the texts where they are talking about their se x, but am having a hard time linking the two text chains together or seeing where he did something to her that wasn't consensual. Not that I would be cool with consensual beating someone up, assuming that is what happened.
He admitted he got too rough with her the first time. That's enough for me. Based on what I read, the second time was worse and then he ghosted her. She claims he knocked her out during the second encounter and woke up more beaten. Nothing consensual about that last part even if everything up to that point was. Then to ghost her after knocking her out and still engaging in things and stuff with her.

This is why you don't play the CNC game unless you truly know someone. That requires a lot of trust from both parties.

For the record, not saying you said any of that. Just stating my case.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Read @bankybruce comment. If he was innocent, no reason for an apology. It very much corroborates her story, not his.

We aren't a jury. We don't have the presumption of innocence and don't have to test our belief based on a reasonable doubt. I can 100% understand why a prosecutor wouldn't bring charges forward, but I also know this dude is a scumbag woman beater.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure about that!

And you wanted the first victim jailed! Do you still?
Yes. It's not binary. I can loathe them both.

She admits to coming after his money and a set up. He admits to being physical with her.

They both need a timeout.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. It's not binary. I can loathe them both.

She admits to coming after his money and a set up. He admits to being physical with her.

They both need a timtimeout
The comments she made afterwards to friends were stupid and you have every right to think negatively of her for them. Still doesn't negate what he did to her and thats all I care about, not how she acted after. With that being said, this take of yours is fair.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes, rapists are the best..

You know the whole story just as much as anyone else here. Which means, you're sharing an opinion. Don't let your emotions override critical thinking. Either way, keep sharing your hate if you'd like... That's ultimately up to you to deal with.

Now go lie down, you've had a long day.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Yes, rapists are the best..

You know the whole story just as much as anyone else here. Which means, you're sharing an opinion. Don't let your emotions override critical thinking. Either way, keep sharing your hate if you'd like... That's ultimately up to you to deal with.

Now go lie down, you've had a long day.
Yep I hate...I hate rapists and women beaters, and I hate those who defend people like him.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
The Dodgers did their due diligence. They aren't giving up on a good pitcher unless they are confident he did something. We all know that.
Wrong - the courts and the police who did not press charges due to a lack of evidence from the start proves he did not. The fact that a judge denied that lying woman a restraining order screams that he was innocent as a restraining orders are handed out like candy in the system. He needs to sue MLB and the media and especially the lawyers that manipulated for extortion that cost him literally 100s of millions of dollars. That woman also needs to go to prison

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
I hated the fact that Bauer got run out of here and even more so that Montero was a whiny little ***** but I am glad Bauer is somebody else's problem. Even before this story broke it was clear Bauer is just a crappy human being...this just confirmed it.
this did not age well

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where did he admit to being physical with her? again another baseless lie.
You know, her bruises look like road rash. And him saying he wishes he was there for her to get through it doesn't matter sense if he beat her up.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
You know, her bruises look like road rash. And him saying he wishes he was there for her to get through it doesn't matter sense if he beat her up.
OMG - did anyone watch her video? This is how trash like this POS women get away with the BS. Dont bother looking at facts. She had ZERO bruises. Those pictures were doctored and not even admissible in court.... Those were created by her and her law team to extort. talk about misinformed

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
The case may be complicated, but it's pretty easy to see that Bauer is a POS. The same people stanning for all the abusers as always, gross stuff.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
The case may be complicated, but it's pretty easy to see that Bauer is a POS. The same people stanning for all the abusers as always, gross stuff.
Will you get off your high horse? No one here likes abusers. It is just not as cut and dry of a situation as some of you are making it out to be...