Transformers (movie)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you get that I was looking for depth?

I was looking for quality entertainment.

Plot = awful comment.

It was a fantasy movie based off a childhood cartoon. Im just curious what type of plot would have pleased you?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plot = awful comment.

It was a fantasy movie based off a childhood cartoon. Im just curious what type of plot would have pleased you?
One that was entertaining. It's not the genre or the subject matter that I had a problem with: I just thought this movie was, for the most part, boring as hell.

Trust me, I'm no movie snob. I'm entertained immensely by childhood/childish things. This wasn't one of them.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One that was entertaining. It's not the genre or the subject matter that I had a problem with: I just thought this movie was, for the most part, boring as hell.

Trust me, I'm no movie snob. I'm entertained immensely by childhood/childish things. This wasn't one of them.

Fair enough. I think your wierd :) But fair enough.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
question to people that saw this in theatres here in az.

me and my gf remember very vividly at the end after they drop megatron's body into the ocean, a scene showing him sinking and then his eyes light up red and then he fades away into the abyss. i was like cool, so there will be a sequel for sure now.

i have only found a few people that recall this and everyone else says im an idiot and that it never happened. i watched the dvd and its not there or any deleted scenes. whats odd though is that there was talk that this scene might be in the movie but they didnt put it in. however i didnt find this out until after i was called an idiot on the tranformers forums.

btw we saw the movie at the harkins on 83rd and bell on one of the DLP projection screens they got there. anyone else see it there??
The scene that I saw was after the call for all Autobots and Starscream is seen leaving the earth headed for space. Sort of a "hey did you notice that all of the Deceptacons wern't destroyed" message.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The scene that I saw was after the call for all Autobots and Starscream is seen leaving the earth headed for space. Sort of a "hey did you notice that all of the Deceptacons wern't destroyed" message.

I didn't notice that. When I watch it again, I will look for it.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really liked this movie. I was a fan as when the 80's cartoon was here. I thought they would trash it. The good news is that it was entertaining. The only thing I didn't like was this "all spark" nonsense. I would have preferred the orginal version (the Matrix that Optimus carried inside of him).

Last edited:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really liked this movie. I was a fan as when the 80's cartoon was here. I thought they would trash it. The good news is that it was entertaining. The only thing I didn't like was this "all spark" nonsense. I would have preferred the matrix.
Yeah, that was kinda silly. I have seen this twice now, and I am still not sure they really explained what the all spark was or how it got to earth. Not that it mattered that much I guess

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just saw this for the first time. The family thought it was a pretty entertaining movie.

Question - how can Bumble Bee and Megatron be susceptible to being frozen when all the Transformers came through space in absolute zero temperatures without being affected?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just saw this for the first time. The family thought it was a pretty entertaining movie.

Question - how can Bumble Bee and Megatron be susceptible to being frozen when all the Transformers came through space in absolute zero temperatures without being affected?

Lost me when bumble bee was hiding from the parents in the backyard.

regained me when megan fox was dirty in a wife beater under the hood

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA