Transfer market

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Terribly defensively again. Although that last goal was clearly offsides. They need VAR in the Premier League.
yeah it was. in live time I thought it was in off the bar maybe onside? so you can say they were lucky and unlucky at the same time. but yeah the last touch was def offside. hard to see live so don't blame the ref, but with replay it would not count. still poor defending by Liverpool on a corner like the first goal. have not seen the second goal yet. crazy start with all the giants struggling early on. wish I had bt sport so I could watch Manchester city match.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
My new team, Brighton, didn't get the striker they desperately needed and seem very likely for relegation

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
My new team, Brighton, didn't get the striker they desperately needed and seem very likely for relegation

My Newcastle didn't get...well, anything...so In Rafa We Trust. I don't think Newcastle will go down, due to Rafa, but it'll be harrowing, that's for sure.

I'm not liking Brighton's chances. Hughton's class (another one of Jabba the Ashley's gross mistakes, sacking him), but they don't have the squad to stay up, IMO. I wish Newcastle would have done good business so I wouldn't have to root against other bottom teams. Otherwise, I would have rooted for BHA to stay up. Now I have to root against them to help save Newcastle :(

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
My Newcastle didn't get...well, anything...so In Rafa We Trust. I don't think Newcastle will go down, due to Rafa, but it'll be harrowing, that's for sure.

I'm not liking Brighton's chances. Hughton's class (another one of Jabba the Ashley's gross mistakes, sacking him), but they don't have the squad to stay up, IMO. I wish Newcastle would have done good business so I wouldn't have to root against other bottom teams. Otherwise, I would have rooted for BHA to stay up. Now I have to root against them to help save Newcastle :(
Is Rafa going to stick around though?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Is Rafa going to stick around though?

Yes, because he doesn't want to pay back the 5 or 6 million he would owe if he walked away, and he's said he's in it for the fans. Now, if Bilic is fired and West Ham is willing to pay that 5 or 6 million for him... :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave