Training camp opens in Flagstaff October 1, 2019

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They look better than these:

You must be registered for see images attach

I don’t like either. In fact I havent really liked the suns uniforms very much ever. The only ones I thought were ok were the SSOL era except they had too much gray in them.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I don’t like either. In fact I havent really liked the suns uniforms very much ever. The only ones I thought were ok were the SSOL era except they had too much gray in them.

Our uniforms have been trash for a while. They look cheap and boring.

I wish they’d go back to the sunburst or 90’s ones.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I agree with that. The only jersey I've really liked were last year's Los Suns, they looked much better on TV than in publicity photos. Other than the occasional hit, like those Los Suns', the jersey's have been downhill since the Barkley years, which I think were the best of the bunch. I know they had the same jersey's for their first 25 years or so before the change during the Barkley years but that change was well done and those were before their time, IMO.

These ones, I preferred the black to the purple but liked all 3.

I liked these also, but only the black design. So again, it was a design where I only cared for the alternate. It's not just the color though, it's the PHX and the font they used.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I actually think these would have been really good if they'd simply swapped the black for purple and ditched the stupid butt stripe, probably in favor of a waist stripe instead.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Duane Rankin (@DuaneRankin)
9/30/19, 11:30 AM
#Suns coach Monty Williams said there are "trail" plays for Deandre Ayton to have to opportunities to shoot the 3.

As he put it, if a guy has worked on it, he should do it. Continued to say you don't get comfortable shooting it in a "playoff game," unless you do it all the time.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Seems to be the same thing year after year... Their guys can't get audio right. You can barely hear Leander but Tom Chambers screams into his mic.