Trail Blazers @ Suns Monday game thread 2-22-2021

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
The Jazz are playing on another planet right now. Their roster is so solid with lots of shooters.

I'm beginning to wonder how close the Suns are to competing for a championship. If they were able to add a power forward they would be close.
I love the Crowder signing, but could you imagine this team with Ibaka on it as the starting 4?

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Espn showed a rather crazy stat this morning. This is the 1st time that the Suns have had b2b wins of 30 points or more since 1989

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Suns with the blowout of a team that has absolutely owned them. Coyotes come back from down a ridiculous 3 goal deficit to get a clean 2 points.

Good night Az Sports
I was watching both. That Coyotes game was epic too with the fights and being down 0-3 to come back for the win!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow amazing win!

Great gms by ayton booker and dario

This suns team is very fun to watch hope this continues for a bit :)

Great job suns

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Ayton also spends more time away from the basket guarding players on the perimeter, as of a week or 2 ago he was top 5 in contesting 3pt shots in the league. Even spending more time defending the perimeter than other top rebounders he's still 6th in TRB%. I'll take that over guys like Kanter and Drummond who won't even contest most shots and just position for the rebound.

Ayton has flaws and but rebounding certainly isn't one, even if he could stand to improve his boxing out.

He really needs to add more muscle to his legs to box out better. He has no strength to push or move players and relies on finess and agility inside along with length.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave