Tracking the Mocks

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Damn...... Almost entirely OT.

The national media has it wrong regarding our protection issues, but if K2 wants to go back to 4 or 5 wide...... He needs better Tackles than can protect the pocket & the QB

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, well this is the national perspective.

My perspective is Keim does not want to draft for need ever. That and he didn't resign Gilbert for no reason.

So if he sees a better player on his list, that is who he is going to take.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
https://arizonasports.com/story/221...s-arizona-sports-2020-nfl-mock-draft-tracker/

Not to get too focused on the whole "draft a WR" thing, but it looks like most everyone thinks we should/will go OT post-Hopkins acquisition.

Most the national media no nothing of the Cards and just go Olineman, I am sure they dont even know who Murray ot Gilbert are, same guys who had Bosa #1 LOL, Murray will get his buddy, Keim loves to get cute and KK will want it as well
Trade back and grab the WR

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Each year its the same. The first guy makes a pick for us and briefly states why and every single one of them just repeat what he said without any research or understanding of the whole situation the Cards are facing. They have no desire to spend time on Cardinals with 30 other teams to learn a out. Year after year not one has an original thought regarding Cards.

Just like espns McShay draft today. They spend time discussing most teams, even interviewed Carolinas pick before us. Then a commercial, followed by absolutely no mention or discussion about Cards choice of OT and why him over others. They might as well list us as Team X.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Most the national media no nothing of the Cards and just go Olineman, I am sure they dont even know who Murray ot Gilbert are, same guys who had Bosa #1 LOL, Murray will get his buddy, Keim loves to get cute and KK will want it as well
Did you really suggest Keim should "get cute?" That's what makes this dude abysmal.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Damn...... Almost entirely OT.

The national media has it wrong regarding our protection issues, but if K2 wants to go back to 4 or 5 wide...... He needs better Tackles than can protect the pocket & the QB
I don't think they're wrong on our protection issues. As mentioned, Kyler was a top 5 pressured QB.

But yes, if we're going to focus on putting that many wideouts out there, we need some protection.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
https://arizonasports.com/story/221...s-arizona-sports-2020-nfl-mock-draft-tracker/

Not to get too focused on the whole "draft a WR" thing, but it looks like most everyone thinks we should/will go OT post-Hopkins acquisition.
That will make you happy. It's a good decision. There's no guarantee on any player we pick so roll the dice & see what happens. As I said in another thread, "I'm down for whoever we pick" look for all the positives in said player. I like all the moves we've made during FA, got a little aggravated that Kerr wasn't resigned for depth. I thought he played well the last 3-4 games of 2019, most definitely against the run.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

One is a solid backup caliber tackle that’s been kicked around and the other has played 12 games in the last 3 seasons. Maybe they’re on to something.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
That will make you happy. It's a good decision. There's no guarantee on any player we pick so roll the dice & see what happens. As I said in another thread, "I'm down for whoever we pick" look for all the positives in said player. I like all the moves we've made during FA, got a little aggravated that Kerr wasn't resigned for depth. I thought he played well the last 3-4 games of 2019, most definitely against the run.
I think I actually lean defense if we can get any of the big three.

I was very anti-Okudah for a bit, but in comparison to WR, I'd be happy.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think I actually lean defense if we can get any of the big three.

I was very anti-Okudah for a bit, but in comparison to WR, I'd be happy.

In a trade down option Cj Henderson would be a solid pick, has lenght, speed and covering skills

Last edited:

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing that we'll trade back to #15, unless there is a certain player that we really like who is available when #8 rolls around. And if all four OT's are gone when we pick at #15, then a good defensive player should be there. And, assuming we picked up a second with the trade back we could select a second tier OT then. JMO.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm guessing that we'll trade back to #15, unless there is a certain player that we really like who is available when #8 rolls around. And if all four OT's are gone when we pick at #15, then a good defensive player should be there. And, assuming we picked up a second with the trade back we could select a second tier OT then. JMO.

:barf:

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I would go OT with two exceptions, if Simmons or Okudah are there I'm taking the one that is there at #8.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose