Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Imagine watching this game. LOL.

I wonder if they just want to see Gardeck and Kennard against some NFL-ish competition. I've be really surprised if they're out there for more than a dozen snaps.
It's on at 10pm mountain time in Colorado. My kids will be in bed, my wife will be asleep, and there are zero expectations other than watching some meaningless football. Sign me up.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It's on at 10pm mountain time in Colorado. My kids will be in bed, my wife will be asleep, and there are zero expectations other than watching some meaningless football. Sign me up.
It takes about five minutes of watching preseason game to realize that the football isn't only meaningless, it's extremely low-quality. I'm surprised that the feeling carried over from last year, when I barely watched any preseason games.

I'd rather watch MAC-tion.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It takes about five minutes of watching preseason game to realize that the football isn't only meaningless, it's extremely low-quality. I'm surprised that the feeling carried over from last year, when I barely watched any preseason games.

Crazy, but I did watch a half of each game last night. The Titans/Ravens game wasn’t half bad. When the Cardinals play, I only pray for NO injuries. Don’t care if we lose by 40.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Yet, fans are sick of paying full price for mediocre games to watch. Eventually we will move to an 18 game season with 2 preseason games. That is the sweet spot IMO.
Well I think it may be to much, too many hurt in the playoffs. I mean I think we left the sweet spot at 16 Rs games - and it was water down compared To 12!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I think it may be to much, too many hurt in the playoffs. I mean I think we left the sweet spot at 16 Rs games - and it was water down compared To 12!
I respect that, but disagree.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Not me. I lap up every minute.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards would have beat the Rams 2 years ago to get into the playoffs if they had McSorley playing in place of Kyler and his "bruised shin" instead of that wishbone QB Kliff ran out there

Preseason is really tough to tell anything. Streveler went 6-9 2 TD's and 2 rushes for 31 yards leading the Jets to a come from behind win over Philly. He's their 4th qb and if Wilson starts the year hurt, he might make the roster.

I think Trace is better but it's really hard to tell much in a preseason game. The thing I don't like about him is why I never liked him in college he short arms his throws.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Preseason is really tough to tell anything. Streveler went 6-9 2 TD's and 2 rushes for 31 yards leading the Jets to a come from behind win over Philly. He's their 4th qb and if Wilson starts the year hurt, he might make the roster.

I think Trace is better but it's really hard to tell much in a preseason game. The thing I don't like about him is why I never liked him in college he short arms his throws.
Guess depends what your looking at, I mean covid stopped all live action player development. I mean we have 2 1st round linebackers, tales time to develop, as well as others. Have no Europe to develop players.
as far as a longer season, I mean, chase, Connor, hop pick your poison on what we dragged into the playoffs. Not that KM didn’t lay an egg, he did, but no NFL team are at their prime entering the playoffs, because it’s a marathon.