Toy Story 4

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I actually heard 3 was the best of the bunch, but seeing as I didn't like the first one and loathed the 20 minutes of the second one I saw, it's more likely than not that I'll never watch 3.
3 was a breath of fresh air. I don’t even recall 2.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
I didn't notice this scene.....

ONE MILLION MOMS PROTESTS 'TOY STORY 4' OVER 'DANGEROUS' LESBIAN SCENE

One Million Moms is calling for a boycott of Pixar's Toy Story 4 over what the conservative culture group admits is a "subtle" nod to the LGBTQ community.

In one scene Bonnie, Woody's new owner, is dropped off at school for her first day of kindergarten. In the background, two women are shown dropping off another girl—and then later picking her up and giving her a hug.

No other clues are given about the women's relationship.

"The scene is subtle in order ... to desensitize children," One Million Moms wrote in a statement on its website. "But it is obvious that the child has two mothers, and they are parenting together."

The group called the scene "dangerous" and warns that parents may be "blindsided" by the "subtle but obvious promotion of the LGBTQ lifestyle."

"It has not been mentioned much in mainstream media, which could appear as acceptance when really it was because it happened so fast," the petition adds. "But the scene was included and intentionally not announced prior to the movie release in hopes it would be kept quiet to expose as many children as possible."

https://www.newsweek.com/toy-story-4-lesbian-scene-boycott-1448504

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

One Million Moms is calling for a boycott of Pixar's Toy Story 4 over what the conservative culture group admits is a "subtle" nod to the LGBTQ community.

In one scene Bonnie, Woody's new owner, is dropped off at school for her first day of kindergarten. In the background, two women are shown dropping off another girl—and then later picking her up and giving her a hug.

"The scene is subtle in order ... to desensitize children," One Million Moms wrote in a statement on its website. "But it is obvious that the child has two mothers, and they are parenting together."

The group called the scene "dangerous" and warns that parents may be "blindsided" by the "subtle but obvious promotion of the LGBTQ lifestyle."

"It has not been mentioned much in mainstream media, which could appear as acceptance when really it was because it happened so fast," the petition adds. "But the scene was included and intentionally not announced prior to the movie release in hopes it would be kept quiet to expose as many children as possible."

So, it depicted real life?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We must not teach children about normal occurrences or show anything that makes them feel included in the movie!

lol @ "they didn't announce the two second scene before the movie so no one would notice the 2 second scene!!!"

its like the hard right version of P&R

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

this is insane.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Hey idiots! Did the movie announce anything about heterosexual couples? Idiots.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Decent, but I kinda get bored with most animated films. Loved the GPS scene though. Actually lol'd.