Total Rumor - Anthony Davis to Suns?

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This was a bad move but McDonough put himself in this situation by not trading Bledsoe earlier. He wanted out.

It would have probably been better to keep Bledsoe and sit him rather than almost give him away for a later first round pick.

Sarver really tried to do it the right way by giving McDonough every chance.

McDonough was an unmitigated disaster as a GM.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McDonough was an unmitigated disaster as a GM.

The 2016 and 2017 drafts should have sealed his fate. I'm not sure why he wasn't terminated before the 2018 draft.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
He's solid but I can't see paying him that kind of money. He's more role player than star.
We have been a bottom dweller for a decade. We don't need a "star". We need solid players to play their own positions.

I am not saying that Brogdon is the answer, but we need to set our sights more reasonably than "star" if we are going to
finally advance.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
We have been a bottom dweller for a decade. We don't need a "star". We need solid players to play their own positions.

I am not saying that Brogdon is the answer, but we need to set our sights more reasonably than "star" if we are going to
finally advance.
I don't have a problem with that but I don't think it's worth paying the max for. The max is reserved for stars, not role players.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am still angry at McDonough for taking Monroe in the Bledsoe deal and not insisting on Brogdon being included.

It’s very well known he was the target and the Bucks said he was off limits

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose