OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

I Want To Believe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing new, but it is getting closer...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen U2 three times. Great concerts
Yeah. I saw them about ten years ago in Anaheim at the Angels stadium. My buddy somehow rigged up fake floor VIP passes and we ended up literally one person from the stage.

I really like U2, but would hardly consider myself a die-hard and that was one of the sickest shows I’ve ever seen. They rocked that stage for close to 3 hours… a good old fashion rock and roll show that was as much show as rock, in all the best ways.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
What a fun 80's flick. I rewatched it for the first time since I was a kid. Holds up well and the cheesy scenes/lines are awesome.

Looking forward to the sequel. If I make it out to the the theater it'll be the first time since prepandemic.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What a fun 80's flick. I rewatched it for the first time since I was a kid. Holds up well and the cheesy scenes/lines are awesome.

Looking forward to the sequel. If I make it out to the the theater it'll be the first time since prepandemic.

I seen it theaters recently they do classic movies on Tuesdays at Harkins during the summers

It never gets old

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Watched the original with the kids last night and the whole family went to see Maverick tonight

Fun movie.

My son had it in his top 3. My daughter liked it, but preferred the first. My wife loved it.

I thought it was a really enjoyable movie.

Was fun to see it in the theater as well. Good energy with the crowd - we were all there for the same stuff.

Living over by Luke, lot of AF people there.

The couple pilots I know of had already watched it with their squadron

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
My son (22) just watched the original and loved it. We're gonna watch this in imax in a few weeks. Can't flipp'n wait.