Top 7 Players in the NBA Draft

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know virtually nothing about Coby White. How does he compare to, say, Shai?

I haven't seen enough of Shai to compare those 2. I've heard him compared to Gilbert Arenas and I can see that comparison. I think he might be a little ball dominant but that's also what he was called on to be at UNC.

He's got good size, he's 6'5" but he needs to add some muscle because he's a bit thin but is he like 18-19 years old and I'm sure he'll fill out some in time.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I haven't seen enough of Shai to compare those 2. I've heard him compared to Gilbert Arenas and I can see that comparison. I think he might be a little ball dominant but that's also what he was called on to be at UNC.

He's got good size, he's 6'5" but he needs to add some muscle because he's a bit thin but is he like 18-19 years old and I'm sure he'll fill out some in time.
Look at his legs! He's got big legs for a 6' 5" PG! Also, this was the least sized front line at UNC I can remember in a while. Coby was the only person dominant at his position on the whole team. They leaned on him a LOT.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
One last thought, imagine getting Zion, then trading up and getting White. I would be buying tickets to watch White, Booker, Zion, Ayton, Bridges! What a lineup!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose