Top 7 Players in the NBA Draft

95pro

Registered
Reaction score
Just about every thread is ruined around here with back and forth bickering. I would love to see this all settled all the court.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Just about every thread is ruined around here with back and forth bickering. I would love to see this all settled all the court.
Lol. Okay I’m done.

Anyone know anything about the kid Sekou who just declared. SF/PF combo. Youngest guy in draft. Anyone?

SunnyBaller

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lol. Okay I’m done.

Anyone know anything about the kid Sekou who just declared. SF/PF combo. Youngest guy in draft. Anyone?
I've watched alot of his game play he's really raw offensively but has great size , definitely a project player , might end up good but not what the sun's need right now

offset

i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I came here to read about top 7 players in the NBA draft. Can we just make one thread where Cheesebeef, Ouchie, Chaplin, et all, just argue about who can read, who is a troll, etc? Then we could use the rest of every thread to talk about the topic of the thread? Every time an argument errupts you take it to the "Outside" thread. Like, you wanna take this Outside?
Haha... the next three posts after you wrote this are Cheese, Chap, Ouchie continuing the argument.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score

one last one! I take full responsibility for the spat on the board y'all had to read. If a poster bothers me that much, they should just be on ignore to save everyone else the headache.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
one last one! I take full responsibility for the spat on the board y'all had to read. If a poster bothers me that much, they should just be on ignore to save everyone else the headache.
What fun would that be? I'm just as culpable as you are.

itlnsunsfan

Registered
Reaction score
Awww board hugs all around. On topic, I want to study more of Garland but theres just so little there. Guess I'll dig more into Coby White.

Hoop Head

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I like Coby! If we don't get Ja.

I second this. I don't like the idea of drafting him at #3 or #4 but if we fall to #5, #6, or #7 then I'd be fine with that pick. I'm not crazy about him at #5 either but that's not as bad of a reach. If we land at #4 then we need to trade the pick. I think #4 and #7 would be the worst picks for us to get. #4 is too high for Coby that it may put unrealistic expectations on him and of course at #7 he might already be off the board.