Tonto National Forest Closed

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should’ve been closed weeks ago. It’s sad how much of it has burned this year already

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Planning to camp July 17th weekend but might have to be creative between closures and excessive amounts of campers lately. I have closer more desirable spots but my just have to hide off 3 hours away deep into the woods to not be surrounded.

Reactions: LVG

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Planning to camp July 17th weekend but might have to be creative between closures and excessive amounts of campers lately. I have closer more desirable spots but my just have to hide off 3 hours away deep into the woods to not be surrounded.

Same. Have to drive 3 hours to be in the middle of nowhere rather than drive an hour and be in a campsite where neighbors blast their boomboxes until 3 am and people start walking their dogs right by your campsite at 6 am.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same. Have to drive 3 hours to be in the middle of nowhere rather than drive an hour and be in a campsite where neighbors blast their boomboxes until 3 am and people start walking their dogs right by your campsite at 6 am.
Who knew the apocalypse was actually the world's population deciding to get into my hobbies and crowd everything

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose