Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Big dude. Hope he can play.

Not sure what he can do here this season. He probably needs to develop his game a bit because he's so raw and has been able to get away with just being the largest dude on the floor throughout his time in HS and the Latin Academy. Barely got any run at Gonzaga.

At the same time, you cant teach 6'10" 250lbs+.

TJ

Reaction score
Large front court:

Koloko
Tubelis
Ballo
Brown

Basically three centers, unless Brown can develop his game a bit more. However, size wont be an issue like it is for other Pac-12 teams.

TJ

Reaction score
Mathurin needs to stay and TyTy Washington need to commit for this to be a top-25 team next year.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Kerr and Terry are returning which is insurance for Akinjo and possibly Mathurin leaving. Tubelis and Brown are back so the frontcourt should be fine. It really comes down to Tyty coming in to have a top-25 team on paper.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kerr and Terry are returning which is insurance for Akinjo and possibly Mathurin leaving. Tubelis and Brown are back so the frontcourt should be fine. It really comes down to Tyty coming in to have a top-25 team on paper.
Akinjo is gone. Hopefully with him gone, TyTy decides to play for Lloyd. Mathurin is most likely staying. He has not even put his name in the transfer portal. Plus, he has already been practicing with the team with Lloyd running the practice.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
TyTy was at the Spring game today and some are saying he could be committing soon.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
It’s currently the dead period of recruiting so Kentucky/Kansas fans were making a stink about his visit. His dad had to go on Twitter and deny he was visiting even though there were pictures of him with other players at the spring game. As long as he doesn’t talk to the coaches it’s nothing.

TJ

Reaction score
Meh. I’ll take any competitive advantage we can get. If we don’t land TyTy, our PG situation looks pretty crappy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardsunsfan