Tom Brady gets monster 10-year, $375 million deal from Fox Sports

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, this is for when he retires. I always here sports people say when a player openly plans their future, they should just go ahead and retire...nothing good usually happens.
Ah.

I bet he’s great it.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I can’t imagine him being interesting, just seems so vanilla…. errrr avocado
im guessing you havent seen him trolling Raiders fans about the tuck rule game

he has a sense of humor, it was just suppressed in new england.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I don't get this from Fox's standpoint. I've never tuned into a game because of who was announcing it. That's always just been a bonus if it's someone I like.

Right there with you. It's the teams on the field that matter not the team in the booth. Sometimes I mute it if the announcers suck but I like the teams playing (especially college games) but I am still tuned in as far as the network is concerned.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whew for a min thought keim drank the booze to hard and this was murray new deal lol

Honestly brady is funny in some movies in few scenes ted 2 etc lol hope his new carrer outside nfl works

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Pretty funny guy imo
everybody else in that was funny. Brady just played himself.

I’m talking more about analysis anyway. Romo adds a ton of valuable insight. I just don’t see Brady really adding much. We will see.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
everybody else in that was funny. Brady just played himself.

I’m talking more about analysis anyway. Romo adds a ton of valuable insight. I just don’t see Brady really adding much. We will see.
Just out of curiosity What makes you think Brady can’t add insight along the same lines as Tony Romo?

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity What makes you think Brady can’t add insight along the same lines as Tony Romo?
honestly, just a gut instinct. Being the GOAT doesn’t always translate into being a good analyst/broadcaster. I could very well be wrong. Hell, I thought Bruce Arians would’ve been great and he didn’t do so well.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
What does Tony Romo know about setting an offence and reading a defence that the GOAT doesn't?
having knowledge and being able to convey that knowledge so lay people understand in a limited amount of time are 2 very different things. Just feel like he will struggle with that. No evidence, just my gut instinct.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose