Todd Walsh involved in bizarre altercation?

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I find it kind of hard to believe that he was berating her like that and she had her phone out the whole time but only has a couple of pictures, she didn't take any video of the famous person cussing her out and presumably dropping racist slurrs? Cant tell because she just says; I'm sure you can imagine.

But if it did happen he sucks. Also, why the hell would any famous person ever do anything stupid in public? You know tht stuff is going on the internet!

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It appears she didn't know who that was at the time, others identified him from the photo. Her post doesn't mention his name or anything.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I've always wondered when Todd Walsh's overactive ego would get him in trouble. He has done some good reporting work, but when he lets his lack of emotional intelligence overcome his intellect, he embarrasses himself. Like the time in the D-backs pre-game show when, instead of saying that Joe Borowski would be back at the desk after he (Walsh) did an interview, he said, "You have to leave now, Joe. But I'll let you know when I'll allow you back." Nasty and unnecessary!

I couldn't help but wonder if Borowski complained to management. Everything Todd Walsh reported began with "I". Boring! Like Daron Sutton, an egomaniac with the mentality of a child. I stopped watching any pre- or post-game D-backs show if Walsh was the "king" of the desk that night.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I've been sick of Walsh's ego for a long time. The sooner he's gone from Dbacks bradcasts the better. Every time that turd opens his mouth I throw up a little in mine.

from phone

Last edited:

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
I've been sick of Walsh's ego for a long time. The sooner he's gone from Dbacks bradcasts the better. Every time that turd opens his mouth I throw up a little in mine.

from phone
I feel the same way about Greg Shulte and Tim Healy and Steve Albert and...

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately he's been back on Coyotes broadcasts the last couple games.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Unfortunately he's been back on Coyotes broadcasts the last couple games.
I suppose that means he'll be back as Grand Wazool of the pre- and post-game desk for the D-backs in 2017. :(

He has done such good work if only he would leave his oversized ego (translated -- insecurity) at home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson