To Steve Keim: Take the BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Fair points I agree.Bosa was injured in his last regular season game in High school.So he missed playoff game.Partially torn ACL. So people saying he missed a season in HS are wrong.
More fabricated BS by detractors.
You say you have been fooled with the top pick before and not going to be fooled again.Then wanting Murrray and Smaller,shorter QB in a league where smaller shorter QBs have had very very little limited success is a perfect example of fooling yourself again.The BS line spouted by Gundy which was outright BS about only getting hit 7 times in 9 games (9sacks and 82 rushing attempts BEFORE the OK ST game) is proof Murray isn`t foolproof.18 sacks on the season and 140 running plays means he took some hits.In the NFL every game will be against higher quality defenses than college.Sure the kid has talent and is athletic but he is still going to get hit repeatedly.
As for Q.Williams I like him a lot but IMO Bosa is going to be more steady solid Pro-Bowl potential player.Q.Williams could turn into a star or he could be just good.Nothing wrong with that.I think Bosa is the more polished player.I certainly would not complain if the pick was Q.Williams although Bosa is my choice.

Whether he missed a ton of time or not, he's had two major injuries. Bosa needs to be significantly better than Q Williams for me to take him because of that.

LOL at bringing Murray up again.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Well the greatest position of need on this team is either WR or OL. These two areas are the weakest links on this team right now. There are none that are weaker.

We have positions of need across the roster. Including D Line

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whether he missed a ton of time or not, he's had two major injuries. Bosa needs to be significantly better than Q Williams for me to take him because of that.

LOL at bringing Murray up again.

Psst....Murray.

Oh and avoid Bosa like the plague.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson