TJ Warren

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why in the world would Igor make that public? Still another example of ignorance.

Why? Because the parade of unqualified General Managers and Head Coaches who have been hired and fired are ... unqualified General Managers and Head Coaches who have been hired and fired.

You get what you pay (or don't pay) for. :(

I don't think it is primarily about money. I think it is about the guy at the top hiring executives who won't challenge his lack of experience in sports management and oversized ego.

Why wouldn't he? If we traded Warren we'd be required to make that information available anyway.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why wouldn't he? If we traded Warren we'd be required to make that information available anyway.

It's amazing how many fans seem to know how to be a head coach better than the current head coach.

Let's trade Warren and let him fail a physical because we didn't disclose something. I'd love to see how some of this board would react to that. The same saying that Igor shouldn't have said a word would be talking about how inexperienced James Jones is and how he's a snake for trying to sneak that past another team.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
It's amazing how many fans seem to know how to be a head coach better than the current head coach.

Let's trade Warren and let him fail a physical because we didn't disclose something. I'd love to see how some of this board would react to that. The same saying that Igor shouldn't have said a word would be talking about how inexperienced James Jones is and how he's a snake for trying to sneak that past another team.

Unfair post, PH. I never referred to withholding the "chronic injury" info in trade discussions.

I criticized Igor for announcing it to the public. There was nothing to be gained by doing that at this time. It is just another communications blunder on his part.

Like it or not, Igor has a communication problem with the public as well as his players, as recently made public by Ayton and Jackson.

And, yes, some fans with more experience than Igor in management communications indeed would not have the same shortcomings as Igor in that regard.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Unfair post, PH. I never referred to withholding the "chronic injury" info in trade discussions.

I criticized Igor for announcing it to the public. There was nothing to be gained by doing that at this time. It is just another communications blunder on his part.

Like it or not, Igor has a communication problem with the public as well as his players, as recently made public by Ayton and Jackson.

And, yes, some fans with more experience than Igor in management communications indeed would not have the same shortcomings as Igor in that regard.

I agree with Poophead. Injury information is supposed to be released. I think people are literally searching for reasons to beat up on Igor. There is enough things wrong that we don't have to manufacture controversies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose