Titans Game & Roster Impact

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
If I put a “PS” behind a player I’m hoping they put him on the Practice Squad. They will undoubted keep some I don’t like (Whitaker), because they know the defense. Some may even make the roster. I’m only going to cover only the marginal players here. In the interest of honesty, I didn’t take the time to count numbers at positions. I just went with my skill impression. I wouldn’t be shocked to see differences with the Cards’ choices as so few regulars are playing on both sides.

Say goodnight Gracie,
Whitaker
Guarantano
D Thompson PS
Kirklin
Payton
Jackson, sad cut but too slow
Pierce
Smith PS
Martin PS
Isadora PS
Long
Ringo
Coward
Seikovits International Exception
Barcelli PS
Anderson PS

Must try for Practice Squad
Bolden hardest call, punt miss clinched it
McSorley
Ingram assuming Ward healthy
Matthew
Luketa
Daley
Wooten
Dimukeje

Bubble guys I’d put on roster
Isabella top burst finally showed among receivers
Dogbe hanging by a thread
D Williams if there was any doubt uses blockers best. Great for short yardage and pass protection.

Quick impressions from last game. Wilson played much tighter in coverage, but still marginal. CB is still extremely weak. My hopes for Jackson were misplaced. Sanders needs to learn contain and how to get off blockers. He shouldn’t start a rush right on the line. That makes him easier to handle because it negates some of his speed. Vallejo had a huge game. Niemann also had a nice game. Jones & Ledbetter look like a keepers. They have depth at LB. Again too hard to evaluate Collins without seeing practice. McSorley still looks ordinary to me. Worried about McBride not being targeted more often. Dortch needs to start, likely in the slot. Thomas showed improvement and played until the whistle. I’m worried about Prater. BTW, Willis can play for Titans in NFL.

Finally I’m concerned they’ll lose track of QB’s like Lance who can run; poor containment. Tackling an issue but mostly with guys I cut.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
This is the most athletic Dline I’ve seen with Big Red since 2010 or so which is a good thing. Most are quick off the snap, penetrate gaps & get off blocks better unlike in recent seasons. I still don’t like Fotu & Lawrence in their roles with this team. These 2 guys are plodders & totally opposite players than the kids we’ve seen most of the preseason. I like these youngsters mucho better. Just my 2 cents

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
If I put a “PS” behind a player I’m hoping they put him on the Practice Squad. They will undoubted keep some I don’t like (Whitaker), because they know the defense. Some may even make the roster. I’m only going to cover only the marginal players here. In the interest of honesty, I didn’t take the time to count numbers at positions. I just went with my skill impression. I wouldn’t be shocked to see differences with the Cards’ choices as so few regulars are playing on both sides.

Say goodnight Gracie,
Whitaker
Guarantano
D Thompson PS
Kirklin
Payton
Jackson, sad cut but too slow
Pierce
Smith PS
Martin PS
Isadora PS
Long
Ringo
Coward
Seikovits International Exception
Barcelli PS
Anderson PS

Must try for Practice Squad
Bolden hardest call, punt miss clinched it
McSorley
Ingram assuming Ward healthy
Matthew
Luketa
Daley
Wooten
Dimukeje

Bubble guys I’d put on roster
Isabella top burst finally showed among receivers
Dogbe hanging by a thread
D Williams if there was any doubt uses blockers best. Great for short yardage and pass protection.

Quick impressions from last game. Wilson played much tighter in coverage, but still marginal. CB is still extremely weak. My hopes for Jackson were misplaced. Sanders needs to learn contain and how to get off blockers. He shouldn’t start a rush right on the line. That makes him easier to handle because it negates some of his speed. Vallejo had a huge game. Niemann also had a nice game. Jones & Ledbetter look like a keepers. They have depth at LB. Again too hard to evaluate Collins without seeing practice. McSorley still looks ordinary to me. Worried about McBride not being targeted more often. Dortch needs to start, likely in the slot. Thomas showed improvement and played until the whistle. I’m worried about Prater. BTW, Willis can play for Titans in NFL.

Finally I’m concerned they’ll lose track of QB’s like Lance who can run; poor containment. Tackling an issue but mostly with guys I cut.
Great analysis but there’s no way the cut Dimukege because he would get snatched up in a second

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave