Time to get real.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey , Sunday was fun. We thrashed a team that many had at the top of the power rankings. The week before it was the Bucs and before that the Chiefs.
And now we are. Deep breath… it means nothing.

Every week seems to be “ the biggest game of the year”.

I think this IS the biggest game of the year. Home field against a division rival. The 49ers have the opportunity to steal all this thunder or fall 3 games behind the Cardinals. That’s motivation.

This team needs to block out the noise. They can’t read the critics accolades. The Niners pose a real threat. If we don’t bring our A game we will bemoaning a 4-1 record. Kliff will suck again. Kyler missed an open receiver, and Vance Joseph sucks and somebody else will be the media darlings.
In spite of how you feel today we will lose a game this year.

It matters WHO you lose to. Come on Cards. Turn off you tv’s and computers. Don’t lose to the 49ers.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
JG may play now? Only thing that scares me about the 49ers is our lack of gap control with the rush defense. They always have a good rushing attack. Other than that, nothing scares me about playing them like playing the Rams.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Debbo, Aiyuk and Kittle are formidable.

Aiyuk has 6 receptions and 1 TD this year and 4 of those receptions came in 1 game, the Cardinals have faced better #3's in every match up so far this season (except for Jags).