OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@BirdGangThing

I understand Gobert's frustration but the Suns earned the win tonight over a very good Wolves team. They played really well and lost.

How many nights has Booker not been rewarded (12-15) at the free throw line for his aggressive play. It's about time Booker gets some calls.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
First time for everything.

I guess the Suns are ahead of the T-wolves in the pecking order. Still low, but ahead of Minnesota
It's a silly assertion, and not backed up by anything game related. The Wolves were definitely the 2nd best team last night, and it had nothing to do with the refs.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
@BirdGangThing

I understand Gobert's frustration but the Suns earned the win tonight over a very good Wolves team. They played really well and lost.

How many nights has Booker not been rewarded (12-15) at the free throw line for his aggressive play. It's about time Booker gets some calls.
Suns are like 28th in free throws per game
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Some enjoyable analysis of some of the sets the Suns are running, and the gravity provided by Durant:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Many of his shots were just off balance shots but for the most part just missing. He was moving pretty well. Just couldn't find a rhythm. Looked to me like he was pressing.
He was pressing for sure but McDaniels is one of the best defenders in the league and made him work. Frankly, Edwards is a solid defender too when he’s locked in. KD and Book didn’t play their best games but as posted earlier, CP3 was big last night.

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
All the charging calls were correct except for one maybe two on DA. Gobert should look into the replays before complaining. And his elbow to Book's neck call would have been a blocking call if he had kept elbow in. Book sacrificed his body eh neck several times in this game to get calls.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose