Tim Tebow to pursue a career in professional baseball

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
It's weird that these crossover athletes, who are plenty strong, have difficulty hitting for power. Michael Jordan was the same way.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Dude just watch some of these elite athletes swing a golf club. It’s painful.

Yes, but they don't lack for power. Even Barkley, whose swing is terrible, hits it a mile when he manages to make contact.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Church, who was a second-round draft pick of the Mets in 2013, didn't call out the decision at the time "out of respect for the organization." Now with his release, the 25-year old pitcher isn't keeping his thoughts to himself. In seven years in the system, Church compiled a 4.83 ERA in 454 innings pitched.

Since his baseball career began in 2017, Tebow has had multiple stops throughout the Mets organization including Port St. Lucie (Class A), Binghamton (AA), and Syracuse (AAA). Tebow spent the 2019 season with Syracuse and was viewed as a marquee attraction.

Tebow owns a .223 batting average to go along with 18 home runs and 107 RBIs over the course of his three-year minor league career. However, the former Denver Broncos quarterback has also struck out 327 times.
https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/...ot-at-tim-tebow-after-being-released-by-team/

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will pay up even though i didn’t accept. You can choose my avatar.

He didn't deserve to get that high in their system. Promotions were not based on his production on the field. They had to keep him moving so each affiliate got the ticket sales bump.

Again, he did better than I ever imagined but should have never seen AA.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA