BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
@ESPNStatsInfo

After hitting a walk-off homer on Thursday, Tim Tebow now has more Minor League home runs than several notable multi-sport athletes.
You must be registered for see images attach

lol I'm happy for Tebow, I'm not a hater at all, but that's such a dumb graphic. lol

I'd say notable dual sport athletes are guys like Deion Sanders (39 HRs) , Bo Jackson (141 HRs), Brian Jordan (184 HRs) heck even the Cardinals own Jim Thorpe played baseball in the offseason and had 7 homers.

They just made that list to make it appear that he somehow has the most of all notable 2 sport athletes, and it's not even close to being true.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Its crazy how little the minor leaguers get paid. A part time burger flipper can make more then that.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Its crazy how little the minor leaguers get paid. A part time burger flipper can make more then that.

Def couldnt live off that. Good for him he has bank left from the NFL and all his sponsors / endorsments.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anthony DiComo
@AnthonyDiComo

Tim Tebow is among the Mets' first wave of roster cuts. He hit .056 in Grapefruit League play, with 11 strikeouts in 19 plate appearances. Of course, the Mets can still borrow Tebow from minor league camp, as they did often last year.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Anthony DiComo
@AnthonyDiComo

Tim Tebow is among the Mets' first wave of roster cuts. He hit .056 in Grapefruit League play, with 11 strikeouts in 19 plate appearances. Of course, the Mets can still borrow Tebow from minor league camp, as they did often last year.

“Should we give this top prospect a few AB’s with the big guys before camp closes?”

“Nah, get me a guy hitting .056.”

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Tebow seems like a nice enough guy. He should be selling cars somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Looks like he’s improved his plate discipline but he still has no power. 18 XBH in 267 PA’s. There is no use for him at the ML level.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anthony DiComo (@AnthonyDiComo)
5/2/19, 11:48 AM
Tim Tebow is not taking well to Triple-A Syracuse. He went 0-for-3 with two strikeouts today, falling to .143/.211/.186 with a 35-percent K rate in 21 games. Tebow has just three extra-base hits and no home runs.