If he cant, he should propose a trade for zack ertz
Tight end HAS to be addressed!!

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Isn’t Ertz a FA? and he’s washed up....

I would put Ertz somewhere in between JJ Watt and AJ Green

he was good in 2019: 88 catches, 916 yards in 15 games

last year, played only 11 games and his season was meh-- but you have to figure the Wentz / Hurts circus impacted that

30 years old

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I would put Ertz somewhere in between JJ Watt and AJ Green

he was good in 2019: 88 catches, 916 yards in 15 games

last year, played only 11 games and his season was meh-- but you have to figure the Wentz / Hurts circus impacted that

30 years old
30 years old, coming off injury season, and looks bad . . . he’s keims 2021 offseason poster boy.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
TE is not a priority at this point. CB and oline are the needs in rounds 1 and 2. RB is also a conderisideration.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dan Arnold was third leading receiver last year. Imagine how often we would use one if they were really good?

Yeah but Arnold lined up a bunch in the slot or even outside sometimes. A lot of those yards will be picked up by Green.

I don't see TE as high priority. We need to add one for sure but I don't like this class much and FA are slim.

I think they add a cheap vet like James or Eifert for very little money.

I kinda hope they take a punt on Jacob Harris in the lower rounds. Dude had a monster pro day.

He played WR at UCF but that suits the Cards in replacing Arnold who was also primarily a pass catcher.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah but Arnold lined up a bunch in the slot or even outside sometimes. A lot of those yards will be picked up by Green.

I don't see TE as high priority. We need to add one for sure but I don't like this class much and FA are slim.

I think they add a cheap vet like James or Eifert for very little money.

I kinda hope they take a punt on Jacob Harris in the lower rounds. Dude had a monster pro day.

He played WR at UCF but that suits the Cards in replacing Arnold who was also primarily a pass catcher.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The 3 cone drill is crazy

HIs numbers are closer to Calvin Johnson then Pitts

This guy, i read, received interest by cardinals

Where he is projected to go?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I see darnold getting lot better in a new environment, the same benefit tannehill got in Tennessee
Tannehill at his worst in Miami was still better than Darnold at his best in New York.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The 3 cone drill is crazy

HIs numbers are closer to Calvin Johnson then Pitts

This guy, i read, received interest by cardinals

Where he is projected to go?

His current ADP is 254. So 7th round.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tannehill at his worst in Miami was still better than Darnold at his best in New York.

I always liked Tannehill. Before I was on here and over at RotB I advocated for trading for Tannehill when Palmer retired. I thought he had much more in him and it's been nice to see him show it at the Titans.

Darnold I'm not sure about. Really hard to judge him in that complete dumpster fire he's had to put up with. He's going to be better in Carolina for sure, he has better receivers, better O line, great RB etc etc whether he has a long term future we will see.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think keim is seeing if there is a way to trade up for kyle pitts
If he cant, he should propose a trade for zack ertz
Tight end HAS to be addressed!!

Um no. First off it would take multiple number 1's to get Pitts. He is not worth that, especially with Kyler not even liking to throw it over the middle.

Second off Zach Ertz is damaged goods.

We could use a tight end, but I feel like whoever we get will be lucky to get 20 catches all year.