Thursday NIGHT Football.... The Iggles... the Gints.... are you ready for some football??

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Thursday night game.. this is gonna be a good game. The Giants have to clean up their house with all the recent lip flapping going on... the eagles have to prove they are still the champs.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These two always entertain

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
and a disputed fumble to start it off... here we go football fans!!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, i am not excited. Screw this game. I hate both of the teams. may they die painful and agnozing deaths. To hell.with.both of these crap teams.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Scary thing is that no matter how bad the Giants are with old man Eli, the Cards are still worse smh

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Eli looks like Checkdown Sam!!! I swear every pass is 4-5 yards. :hairraise

Omg he appears to have no arm strength left.
Eli playing scared like sam was....

But it looks like we dodged a bullet missing on shurmer

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Worst case scenario falling out of the top 3, especially if SF one of the teams ahead of us.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
OBJ is a complete idiot. What a tool.
Exactly why I would never want him on my team! He cares about himself & his stats more than the team & winning.

Words can’t describe what an immature jackass he is & i will be surprised if he’s in NY more than 2 years. I would’ve traded him to the highest bidder before signing him to that deal.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Exactly why I would never want him on my team! He cares about himself & his stats more than the team & winning.

Words can’t describe what an immature jackass he is & i will be surprised if he’s in NY more than 2 years. I would’ve traded him to the highest bidder before signing him to that deal.
What makes you say that?

Dude shows anger because he wants to win & hates that washed up QB is continually to let him & the rest of the offense down.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
The NFL has problems, but we have a franchise in disarray. Not about to throw stones in a glass house.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
What makes you say that?

Dude shows anger because he wants to win & hates that washed up QB is continually to let him & the rest of the offense down.
You don’t rant & rave, throw tantrums if you want to win championships period!!! He should act like a “supposed leader” & not like a 10 year old when times are tough. Now even Shepherd was acting just like him last week. It’s unaccepsble imo.

It’s called being a professional & part of the solution not part of the problem. Sometimes the best thing a person can do is shut your mouth & not go running to ESPN telling them your teams troubles. The locker room is sacred & the public doesn’t need to know everything to resolve internal issues.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave