Thunder @ Suns 4-6-14

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, i feel bad for Frye, he is really stinking it up and you can see he is trying to get it going.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Wow Frye can't even post up Westbrook seriously? Get the hell out of the game man.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frye is not helping the Suns. I know Hornacek doesn't want to change his lineup and he hopes Frye will come around... but sometimes it is necessary.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hornacek should have subbed Frye for Plumlee after Randolph left the game. Westbrook and Durant wouldn't be getting such easy buckets in the paint with Plumlee defending the rim instead of Plumlee.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hornacek should have subbed Frye for Plumlee after Randolph left the game. Westbrook and Durant wouldn't be getting such easy buckets in the paint with Plumlee defending the rim instead of Plumlee.

I agree. Just tell Plumlee to be a dirt worker... defense and rebound.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I cringe every time Bledose tries to run a fast break. He screwed up all three attempts in the first half. He really is a long way from being a point guard.

Catlover

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I think the Nets might file a tampering charge if that happened. Or were you suggesting we clone Miles? But yes, Frye brings far more negatives to the games these days than positives.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Nets might file a tampering charge if that happened. Or were you suggesting we clone Miles? But yes, Frye brings far more negatives to the games these days than positives.

I wish the Nets were inclined to trade Mason.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bledsoe going to locker room. His injured right hand is hurting.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If we lose this game it will be on Hornacek for not taking Frye out of the game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No foul for headbutting.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Yea I meant Plumlee.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was that Ish Smith attempting a 3. Please say no.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This reminds me of the last Clippers game. We make a lot of noise but the score is still close and we are just waiting for the other team to take the game from us.

Catlover

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This reminds me of the last Clippers game. We make a lot of noise but the score is still close and we are just waiting for the other team to take the game from us.

We're down 17 points at the free throw line, that doesn't bode well for us. With Bledsoe's hand and wrist injuries we might be better off not going to the line.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hahaha... you cant be mad at Green for long..Dude is hilarious. I would love to hear what he says when he jaws off like that

Last edited: