Threads in Cardinals Board

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Is there a way that conversations can be better organized? I feel as though there are way too many threads that are created daily, many of which are duplicates, when someone has a thought, random poll, etc. Examples are the multiple Gabbert and Daryl Washington threads, Mitch's thoughts, SBF's random polls, and others. I feel that limiting the number of threads that are created cleans up the board and promotes more in depth conversations on subjects. Would be greatly appreciated.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO a lot of times it is needed. After a page or two threads become people arguing minutia and not sticking to the subject so sometimes its better to make a new thread when there is new information.

Otherwise you are posting it to a ten page thread about how some guy thinks gabbart will be the next steve young.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't see it as a problem. When a thread is created that is exactly the same as another, I think we do our best to merge them. Some I think don't need to be merged as they maybe talking about the same player, but have a different subject.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
I don't see it as a problem. When a thread is created that is exactly the same as another, I think we do our best to merge them. Some I think don't need to be merged as they maybe talking about the same player, but have a different subject.

The Murray threads are out of hand. This is exactly why I mentioned this as an issue a while back. Other noteworthy topics are being pushed to the second page, and we know how often people go there

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Bump. Do we need 70 Patrick Peterson threads? Don’t mean to sound whiny but it’s getting cluttered again