This Week's OTA's

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It sounds like Kyler & Clements are developing quite a good relationship. I like when KK says if he starts going on tangent, Kyler runs off to work with Clements instead lol

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Kyler is all business, but he kind of has this aw shucks about him as well.
Stop it! You’re giving me goosebumps!
He stepped it up in this press conference compared to my concerns. Honest, accountable, confident. I'll take that.

I watched his conferences with the Oakland A's, and this seems like a more polished guy now.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
He stepped it up in this press conference compared to my concerns. Honest, accountable, confident. I'll take that.

I watched his conferences with the Oakland A's, and this seems like a more polished guy now.

But he doesnt come off as super polished, doesnt seem like a kid who has had media coaching. I like it.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
But he doesnt come off as super polished, doesnt seem like a kid who has had media coaching. I like it.
I personally think everyone needs media coaching, haha.

It's not "super polished," but in sports you can get away with being amicable and prepared with your answers, which is kinda the basics of it all. Don't make me argue with you when I'm supporting your guy!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Really impressed by the way Christian Kirk handles the interview. I like the talk about extending plays.

I'm a fan of Kirk. I remember watching him demolish ASU at TAMU. He's a symptom of why ASU football hasn't been very good; most of the good valley players go elsewhere.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a fan of Kirk. I remember watching him demolish ASU at TAMU. He's a symptom of why ASU football hasn't been very good; most of the good valley players go elsewhere.

Unfortunately.

I hope Herm Edwards can make ASU an attractive destination for local players.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Unfortunately.

I hope Herm Edwards can make ASU an attractive destination for local players.

I'm trying to remember which top guy it was who said that ASU didn't even show him much interest. I can't remember if it was Kirk or not. I know Murphy got a lot of interest and he chose Washington because of their reputation for putting DBs into the NFL.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to remember which top guy it was who said that ASU didn't even show him much interest. I can't remember if it was Kirk or not. I know Murphy got a lot of interest and he chose Washington because of their reputation for putting DBs into the NFL.

I don't recall at the moment but Kirk sounds right. The Sun Devils have lost a bunch of them.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm assuming his talking about practice. not a game. practice.

Christian Kirk‏Verified account @ckirk
Get to wake up and do what I love on the best day of the week?? Energy is crazy today! Tap in to a great mindset today and be great at what you do
It was actually an off day. Christian Kirk is very passionate about doing his laundry.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last week of voluntary ota's. I am not sure how much coverage there will be on the final week of ota's.
Mandatory Mini camp starts next week

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA