This may be the dirtiest BB foul ever

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's disgusting. I don't know why it should but it bugs me even more that he checked out the ref to see if he was paying attention before violating the player.

I don't know if it's the worst one but it's certainly one of the worst I can remember. Eugene Edgerson did something along those lines against a BYU player (Jepson?). In the NBA, Dennis Rodman intentionally undercutting Matt Harpring and John Starks doing the same to Shawn Marion are almost as bad IMO just because of the possibility of serious injury.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Yeah, that's disgusting. I don't know why it should but it bugs me even more that he checked out the ref to see if he was paying attention before violating the player.

I don't know if it's the worst one but it's certainly one of the worst I can remember. Eugene Edgerson did something along those lines against a BYU player (Jepson?). In the NBA, Dennis Rodman intentionally undercutting Matt Harpring and John Starks doing the same to Shawn Marion are almost as bad IMO just because of the possibility of serious injury.

You must be registered for see images attach