This Game...

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Anytime you miss out on the playoffs, it sucks... And there is no question that this season has had FAR more suckiness to it than good stuff. Yet, there were moments that we can feel good about, such as: Fitz hitting more milestones... Chandler Jones going off and having a MVP season... even getting AP and learning that he does in fact have a few more miles left on the tread.

But for me, any of that falls short on the "feel good meter" when compared to what it would feel like if we beat the Hags and prevent them from getting into the playoffs. I REALLY hope the Falcons lose, which would only add to the pain of a Cardinal victory!
It's a shame Carson won't be at the helm as he has played so damn well up in Seattle... But the Hags are banged up and are vulnerable.
Can we establish some type of credible run threat?? Man I would love to see Penny have his big day in the NFL in of all places, Seattle!!
I fully expect Seattle to take Fitz out of the equation. I just can't see Seattle allowing themselves to get beat by Larry. No... it's gonna have to be other guys... Gresham... NickedGlass, Jaron and John Brown and JJ Nelson. Long odds for sure, particularly with Stanton throwing the ball...
Our defense will keep us in this game. Wilson will have his moments...he always does. But I don't see the Hags putting more than 21 points. So, can Stanton and our offense run the ball? And can they get enough out of a passing game that won't feature Larry??

There is no better way to cap off this crappy season than to dance on the Hags grave!! Let's get it!!!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Anytime you miss out on the playoffs, it sucks... And there is no question that this season has had FAR more suckiness to it than good stuff. Yet, there were moments that we can feel good about, such as: Fitz hitting more milestones... Chandler Jones going off and having a MVP season... even getting AP and learning that he does in fact have a few more miles left on the tread.

But for me, any of that falls short on the "feel good meter" when compared to what it would feel like if we beat the Hags and prevent them from getting into the playoffs. I REALLY hope the Falcons lose, which would only add to the pain of a Cardinal victory!
It's a shame Carson won't be at the helm as he has played so damn well up in Seattle... But the Hags are banged up and are vulnerable.
Can we establish some type of credible run threat?? Man I would love to see Penny have his big day in the NFL in of all places, Seattle!!
I fully expect Seattle to take Fitz out of the equation. I just can't see Seattle allowing themselves to get beat by Larry. No... it's gonna have to be other guys... Gresham... NickedGlass, Jaron and John Brown and JJ Nelson. Long odds for sure, particularly with Stanton throwing the ball...
Our defense will keep us in this game. Wilson will have his moments...he always does. But I don't see the Hags putting more than 21 points. So, can Stanton and our offense run the ball? And can they get enough out of a passing game that won't feature Larry??

There is no better way to cap off this crappy season than to dance on the Hags grave!! Let's get it!!!
all of that is true.
which is exactly why it wont happen.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I think Fitz gets his yards. Everybody wants to stop him, every game. He still gets them. Seattle’s secondary is beat up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson