This bud's for you LA Clippers.......

Do the LA Clippers make it out of round two?

• LA Clippers make it past round 2.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • LA Clippers don't make it past round 2.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
JAB

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
After a 29-29 first quarter and an awful performance defensively by the Spurs I didn't think they were taking the paperclips seriously. There is such an obvious difference in talent the only way which is still possible the slippers when is if the Spurs don't give them respect and stop coming after them. I'm afraid with a walk away 16 point victory that might leave the door open for game two. Although with the superior coaching in POP It shouldn't be a problem.

I'm sorry, slipper nation so far it doesn't look good but they play the games for a reason who knows.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lookey Who shows up again. You have quite the courage your last post in this series it was all but over where were you after blowing the 3 to 1 lead to a 1995 expansion team that never made it past the second round either?

huh? they made the second round last year.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
huh? they made the second round last year.

Pay no mind to this guy, that's what he loves to do...Even if facts play no part in his trolling. Only reason he started this thread was because of me. He thought it was a sure fire way to get a rile out of me. When was the last time a Clippers thread was ever started here? Thank you! :D

This is where he will spend most of his time, in the SMACK shack.

OP
OP
JAB

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Pay no mind to this guy, that's what he loves to do...Even if facts play no part.

Try learning to read it might help I have my "facts" right.

"never made it "past" the second round"

Only reason he started this thread was because of me. He thought it was a sure fire way to get a rile out of me.

Never said your name tell you came in only after your team was up big than ran than came back after they won. Joe L at 3-1 to J. lo at 3-3.

When was the last time a Clippers thread was ever started here? Thank you! :D

I have talked about every team in both threads good and bad. I siad the Paperclipps would win round one and when was the last time the PaperClipps did anything, this is a run at history.

This is where he will spend most of his time, in the SMACK shack.

How would you know you clame to almost never be here in the offseason and I just started posting here "full-time".

trolling. Only reason he started this thread

I'm a Troll? Your the one they call a troll. I would not call me that if I was you. Plus just look at the title of this section and don't get your panties in a bunch it's called the Smack Shack for a reason. If it bothers you I suggest you don't post in it. But make no mistake smack talk in a smack forum is not trolling.

Welcome LACardsJoe. There was a troll around here with an eerily similar name as yours.

We had a guy with the same name over here that I believe got banned. If LaCardsJoe is lacardsjoe67 that used to post here thats cool I believe in second chances. I also believe in having the ignore button at the ready.

That would be you and that's a "FACT"!

Last edited:
OP
OP
JAB

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
CP3 is Parker's punk this year.

It's starting to look like my home town spurs in 5.

Last edited:

Athlon

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Clippers suck and don't stand a chance.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Oh well, next season. Too bad pops had to use the "hacking" to get the sweep.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how pathetic is someone who's been banned and keeps coming back with new user names?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose