They got their guy.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Initial reaction is the Cards poo and fell back in it.
As a lifelong Cards fan I hope it works out.I hope Murray can handle the microscope he is going to be under being #1 pick.

DRM08

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm gonna go back to my conspiracy theory. Was very suspicious that Kyler & Kliff have same agent and then Kyler announces he is going to the NFL draft right after Kliff was hired. Maybe it was a package deal all along and Kliff actually sold the owner/GM on this idea during the interview process back in January.

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Initial reaction is the Cards **** and fell back in it.
As a lifelong Cards fan I hope it works out.I hope Murray can handle the microscope he is going to be under being #1 pick.
Me too, the kid can throw from the run really well & throws at different arm angles so the bigger Def Linemen can't bat the pass down. I hope it works out because I'm sick & tired of our cardinals sucking & being the laughing stock of the NFL.

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm gonna go back to my conspiracy theory. Was very suspicious that Kyler & Kliff have same agent and then Kyler announces he is going to the NFL draft right after Kliff was hired. Maybe it was a package deal all along and Kliff actually sold the owner/GM on this idea during the interview process back in January.
You're probably right bro.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I said it all along if you hire a coach you have to trust in the coach. If he believes in Murray you go with it. now if you hire him for his offensive genius and he tells you he wants to draft a S or something then maybe you overrule.

I would have picked Bosa and kept Rosen but I'm fine with giving Kliff the choice on how he wants to run his offense.

If it works we're set at Qb for 10 years

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The 49ers got their guy too. So did the Jets. The two best players in the draft
I know, I really wanted to keep Rosen & draft Quinnen Williams but now we have Murray & I gotta root for my team. As my thread said "They got their guy" not my choice but I'm a cardinals fan first so let's see what happens?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave