The worse this team gets...

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well, they have hit rock bottom and have started to dig.....

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
...the more I like them.

The scary thing is - I agree - at this point, as it is right now - if we were to start of the season 0-5 or 0-6, I might start rooting for them to go 0-16 - it would be a different kind of fun to watch.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Re: Re: The worse this team gets...

Originally posted by cheesebeef
The scary thing is - I agree - at this point, as it is right now - if we were to start of the season 0-5 or 0-6, I might start rooting for them to go 0-16 - it would be a different kind of fun to watch.

hmmmm, I like that thought a bit. Cheering against the Cardinals but still watching every game. Hell maybe we could get people to come to the games to watch the bloodshed

OP
OP
SECTION 11

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score

It would certainly be a monumental day.
An accomplishment worthy of cheetos and handjobs for all involved.

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
At least there are no false expectations this year. I feel like a passenger on the Titanic "That little ice cube? We'll just go right past it"

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Well it would get them mentioned on the Jim Rome radio show every day. 0-16 and your town gets a tour stop. OK McGinnis you have to win at least one game.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I wonder if the 2003 Cardinals would get together like the 73 Dolphins and celebrate after all the teams have won atleast one game

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

In the long run going 0-16 might be our best hope. If the fans just quit coming to the games Bidwill just might sell the team or the NFL might just step in like the MLB did with the Expos and take over the team. Just who can this team beat even with your best outlook. We will continue to lose our better players unless somethin positive happens. When I say our better players we only have a few. Big,Shipp, and ?

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: The worse this team gets...

Originally posted by john h
In the long run going 0-16 might be our best hope. If the fans just quit coming to the games Bidwill just might sell the team or the NFL might just step in like the MLB did with the Expos and take over the team. Just who can this team beat even with your best outlook. We will continue to lose our better players unless somethin positive happens. When I say our better players we only have a few. Big,Shipp, and ?

Honestly you may have been joking but the only way this franchise will turn around is if the NFL owners get pissed enough to say "you dont do anything, you dont spend your money, you have the worse attendance in the league, and you take all our TV money away from us" and decide to petition the NFL for change of ownership. It wont happen, but maybe the other owners can put some heat on the organization eventually.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There is no way the NFL will make Bidwill sell the team...NONE. He is a yes man in a room full of intelligent free spirits. AS long as he spends the right amount of cap money so as to noty piss off the union, they could care less. They know all they have to do is convince him something is good for the league and he will vote yes.

Oh and they will still have the Super Bowl out here once that stadium is built.

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
sadly i kind of like having a good draft pick every year. Its like our time to be in the spotlight.

BigRed

Cardinals for Life
Reaction score
We have passed the Bungles as the worst franchise in the NFL and are challenging the Cleveland Cavs as the worst in all of pro sports. Can anyone name anyone worse than us?

Red Air Force

DILLIGAFF
Reaction score
Originally posted by CardinalChris
At least there are no false expectations this year. I feel like a passenger on the Titanic "That little ice cube? We'll just go right past it"

Actually I feel more like a passenger on the Titanic who already knows the outcome of the trip.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose