The Whole Story

Reaction score
If you’re hoping for me to post a sex tape you’d be sadly disappointed if I did.
LOL! Not Paris Hilton, Harry! Perez Hilton. . .

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I were a Fitz I’d quit, having nothing left to prove. However, people don’t all realize what a competitive guy he is. I have never met him and I’ve got no inside info. I think he’d like the KK choice, though he was probably hurt by Wilks’ departure. My guess is he waits to see more of what the roster looks like before making a choice.
He can still become #2 all time in receptions.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If I were a Fitz I’d quit, having nothing left to prove. However, people don’t all realize what a competitive guy he is. I have never met him and I’ve got no inside info. I think he’d like the KK choice, though he was probably hurt by Wilks’ departure. My guess is he waits to see more of what the roster looks like before making a choice.
You're right, he has nothing left to prove but I think he can catch a lot of passes in this offense. I hope the idea of playing in a wide open type offense brings gets him rejuvenated & he comes back another year? What if we add quite a few missing pieces on the offensive line & on the defense? Start scoring a lot of points & our defense becomes top 10 again? Several teams in the last few years have gone from last to first so why not us? Here's for hoping anyways, if there wasn't hope then we'd have no reason to watch the games. Guess we can all sit back & see how they draft & whom they sign & build our hopes from that?