The "what went right thread,"post-seaon thread. Positive people come on in.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Positive....think positive
So excited for the playoffs to start.

This thread is for the playoffs.

I will open this thread during halftime of game 1, where it shall remain open for the duration of the playoffs.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There are rules.

These are subject to additions or changes but as they stand now:

#1. No cursing. There are children that visit this site. Please assume that they are lurking at any time. Cursing in a post will result in post removal and eventually more.

#2. No insults. While any internet message board will eventually have disagreements, it is possible to disagree without getting personal. Calling someone an idiot isn't acceptable.

#3. No multiple accounts. Anyone caught having multiple accounts will have one of their accounts banned.

#4. No trolling. If you are visiting this site from another board then you will act like a guest. If not you will be removed. This includes taunting with images and what not. If you wish to act as such, there is a place for that on the board called the Smack Shack.

#5 Honor the trade forum. Relevant reported trade discussions are welcome in the main Suns forum as news. If you have a trade idea that you created on your own or co-opted from another non-news source, please put it in the trade forum.

#6. Moderator decisions are final. Publicly complaining about them will only result in further action.

#7 No inappropriate images. If you wouldn't want your mother to see it than don't post it.

These posted rules count as your warning. It is your responsibility as a user of this site to promote a healthy community and behave accordingly. Penalties will depend on the severity of the infraction but will usually result in a short break from the Suns board. Trolling will be dealt with harshest.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think Book was phenomenal late on D! He was our Leonard tonight. I don't see BOTH KD and Paul missing that many shots going forward. Ayton was nervous early on, but came on later in the game. Everyone was tight. Now they are mad. I don't see that slow first quarter happening again.

Sunstroke

Veteran
Reaction score
Suns are down 0-1. yet good ol' Monty managed to find playing time for every roster
member except Damien Lee. Just hope Mr. & Mrs. Lee don't embarrass themselves
by accosting the head coach while he's passing out the iced custard cones to everyone who played.
at the Local Dairy Queen. Good ol' coach Williams!

wagonmound464

Rookie
Reaction score
Game #2 will tell the story if Barkley is right....... Suns have the weaker bench.
It sure showed in game #1.
Hopefully, Cam Payne will be back in game 4....

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Defense overall was pretty good.

But if you give up offensive rebounds that counteracts a lot of it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave