The ultimate "ESPN Board Quote Database."

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I have felt the compelling need for the past week to post excessively ignorant quotes from the ESPN board. However, I've been holding off simply because I hate admitting that I even browse that place. :eek:

But I just cant hold it anymore. I will periodically be posting fantastic quotes from all of the self proclaimed NBA experts over there regarding the Suns.

My current favorites:

Yao makes his teammates better. Amare hardly does that, actually even takes away some game from Shawn.

Rox won't have any chance of playoff without Yao. Suns chances without amare wouldn't have falled as much as Rox without Yao. Actually If both were taken out, Suns would have (or very close to) made playoffs, Rox wouldn't have any chances at all.

Look at your team from top to bottom. you are paying a ton of money to Googs and penny, those two are worth less than 90% of NBA players today. They are both over the hill. Your team this year is overachieving. giving up Kidd was the worst move for your franchise ever. any team right now would take Kidd over Marbury in a heart beat.

I will be sure to post more periodically (ie: daily) since surely I will never run out of a surplus of quotes. Feel free to post your own!
;-)

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Lol. Nobody would take Marbury over Kidd?

Penny worse than 90% of the players in the league?

Amare doesn't make his team, better?

Wow, some experts.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We Suns fans don't like to admit it, but if you throw out contract issues every team in the NBA probably would prefer Jason Kidd.

Joe

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I thought about that too Joe, and I think you are right.
Everybody is high on Kidd right now because of what he's done with the Nets last year, but the tables are turning. In a couple of years, more and more people will realize that Marbury is a better player.

3rdside

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have felt the compelling need for the past week to post excessively ignorant quotes from the ESPN board. However, I've been holding off simply because I hate admitting that I even browse that place.

LMAO, me too...thing is, its gotten so bad I just have to check it out now whereas i never bothered before.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose