The Suns next big move

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I was hoping losing his salary and a first round pick would be enough for the Pacers.

We already gave gave them Warren and an early second round pick. :sad:

What were you thinking?
Seems like something like, our first and someone like Oubre would be too much, and our first and someone like Carter wouldn’t be enough. We don’t seem to have the right player to combine with our first.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like something like, our first and someone like Oubre would be too much, and our first and someone like Carter wouldn’t be enough. We don’t seem to have the right player to combine with our first.

If the Pacers want to move Turner, getting a lottery pick plus unloading salary is not a bad deal. They wouldn't have to take on any bad contracts.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
If the Pacers want to move Turner, getting a lottery pick plus unloading salary is not a bad deal. They wouldn't have to take on any bad contracts.
I guess it comes down to “if they do” and “can anyone offer better”. I would definitely hope the answers would be “yes” and “no”. I personally think that a proven power forward on the front side of his career should be our number one priority and if we could get one for our first (even if we get lucky move up) then I would be all for it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess it comes down to “if they do” and “can anyone offer better”. I would definitely hope the answers would be “yes” and “no”. I personally think that a proven power forward on the front side of his career should be our number one priority and if we could get one for our first (even if we get lucky move up) then I would be all for it.

One of the things that intrigues me is that Ayton and Turner could probably start together and rotate when one goes to bench. It's just an idea I have been toying with since I was high on him in the 2015 draft.

My first preference is a mobile power forward like Jerami Grant.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave