The sequel has the same co-star

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Watching tape on Murray has the same fixture as the tape on Mayfield, Marquise Brown. Hollywood again and again, big play after big play. I like Harry and a bunch of other WRs, but Brown in KK's system would be electric. We can talk QB all we want but I think we are talking too much about the wrong Sooner in this draft

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watching tape on Murray has the same fixture as the tape on Mayfield, Marquise Brown. Hollywood again and again, big play after big play. I like Harry and a bunch of other WRs, but Brown in KK's system would be electric. We can talk QB all we want but I think we are talking too much about the wrong Sooner in this draft
No we aren't.. ;) but I saw the dude during Murrays pro day and he flies.. but maybe we will nab him with a later round pick to pair with Murray. :D What a stud offense though.. he would be our new Nelson. Now that gets me excited...knowing we'd have a burner, Fitz, and Kirk out there. How does this not excite people ? Lol .

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I would like Brown, with Wesley from Texas Tech in the sixth... and fill that OL spot with a another Sooner in the third, a guard from that highly touted Oline :)

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The best receiver for Oklahoma is CeeDee Lamb

Hollywood is fast, but its like 165 lb and sometimes he drops some ball
Lamb has better hands and he is 6'2 200

Last edited:

perivolaki

perivolaki
Reaction score
I would like Brown, with Wesley from Texas Tech in the sixth... and fill that OL spot with a another Sooner in the third, a guard from that highly touted Oline :)
I think Wesley would be a great fit and you are right it would only cost a late round draft pick. The other two wouldn't be bad either depending on when they go in the draft.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
What was so fun is that if he got one step on a defender, it was over. Touchdown Sooners. He was almost as electric as Murray.

He's been clocked at 4.33 before, and while he doesn't have the the very best hands, he's reliable. I'd say he has "good" hands.

You put him, Murray, and DJ on the field at the same time? That's a touchdown waiting to happen.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Personally I would offer KC a mid round pick for Hill right now. I have heard they might move on from him, and his value is down at present due to his off field offense at the hotel.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave