The Selection of Kyler Murray Highlights the Dysfunction Within the Front Office

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Yeah but if Murray is not the reason they are losing then their shouldn't be a problem with the pick.

I tend to disagree. The buildup and insane amount of overblown coverage afforded him has squarely placed the spotlight on him right or wrong. This picture has been painted as Murray is a savior and will carry this team to numerous playoff appearances. There will be expectations of this offense scoring 30-40 points a game. KK has contributed to this scenario with his praise of Murray. People will expect Oklahoma type offensive output with Murray and KK, anything less will be perceived as a failure. Even if Murray ends up not the problem, he will catch the blame especially if the team loses early.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I feel bad for Cards fans. Regardless of which side of the argument you fall on, having the #1 pick in this particular draft wasn't the greatest spot to be in. Controversial QB's at best and no true blue chip, slam dunk, generational guys at other positions to choose from.

Some will turn out to be great but the #1 pick wasn't what it has been during other drafts.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
LOL Keim is getting bent over by the NFL. Overplayed his hand and cant even get a second round pick for Rosen.

Wanna know how this could’ve been avoided? By not drafting Kyler Murray.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose