The sad tale of Rod Tidwell

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Did anyone see this page 2 article? I didn't know where to put it, so I'll drop it here...

Page 2 said:
When the Phoenix Police Department confirmed the identity of a one-legged transvestite prostitute found strung out behind a Taco Bell trash bin Thursday, a city let out a collective gasp.

In the 11 years since he led the NFL with 110 catches and 1,500 receiving yards, then starred in the agent-client documentary "Jerry Maguire," Rod Tidwell, age 38, has suffered through one disastrous setback after another. Once the face and soul of the Arizona Cardinals, Tidwell gradually lost his career, his fortune, his family, and now, his dignity. "You just wish the best for him," former Cardinals receiver Rob Moore says. "Because I know his wife and kids are doing great."

Rest of article here (including the obligatory Bidwill mispelling...):http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=pearlman/070829

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is jerry mcguire 2 coming out or something? Seriously...

Way to be current, Page 2.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Rob Moore And Rod Tidwell were teammates how could they both were #85 at the same time? The guy that wrote this is stupid..

OP
OP
bratwurst

bratwurst

Reaction score
I thought the only funny part was the kid answering the phone and talking about how many bones were in the human foot. Weird article.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My cable company is pimping Jerry M. hard on the "On Demand" channel. I thought that was strange, too. Is that the most current movie they could come up with?

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Pearlman was a decent baseball writer at SI. He, like Tidwell, must have fallen on hard times because comedy is definitely not his forte.

OP
OP
bratwurst

bratwurst

Reaction score
I got it via a google alert I have for the Cardinals, didn't see it posted, so I threw it up here. I didn't think it was fantastic or anything.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson