the sad history of NBA broadcasts (and where it's going?)

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am 100% the Suns target market, and ever since the Suns signed with Bally Sports I only see playoff games. No regular season games at all, even if they're on ESPN, I get pre-game, but as soon as the game starts, the blackout hits.

That's a problem and remarkably poor business.

95pro

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I use my parents dtv account and they’re 300 miles away from phoenix. Works all the time on ballys

DJ Tabooh

All Star
Reaction score
Question and I appreciate the thread. I’ve probably watched 70 Suns games this season. Buddy of mine has league pass and let’s me use it on my YouTube TV. It’s great. However, before he got it connected, I used a site to watch the game. Something I wasn’t proud of doing but love watching our Suns.

How do y’all feel about illegal streaming? By no means am I saying it’s right but if you could watch the Suns, would that be an option if there are blackouts that occur?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question and I appreciate the thread. I’ve probably watched 70 Suns games this season. Buddy of mine has league pass and let’s me use it on my YouTube TV. It’s great. However, before he got it connected, I used a site to watch the game. Something I wasn’t proud of doing but love watching our Suns.

How do y’all feel about illegal streaming? By no means am I saying it’s right but if you could watch the Suns, would that be an option if there are blackouts that occur?
To me it's not much different than shoplifting or cheating on your taxes. I know I'm in the distinct minority here and I'm not trying to stand in judgement of others but it's just not something I'd be willing to do.